got a new car.

kylecm85

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Got a good deal on an 06 mustang gt with only 31k on it. Going to miss the mark but it's going to have to go.

One final pic of the mark
Picture261.jpg

now the gt
mustang1.jpg

Let me know what u all think even though it's not a mark

Last edited:
I just plan on selling the mark for what i can get for it. It has a few issues right now so I need to fix them then I will put it up for sale. The wheels on the mustang are a shelby wheels but the previous owner let them go to crap. So they will be coming off as soon as I get some different ones.

slowmkviii
I still like marks i just saw an opportunity to get into a low mile gt which i always wanted so i jumped on it the mark just turned 170 k

K.B.R
The ride is a night and day difference between the 2. The mark is so much smoother and more forgiving. Where the mustang is tight and stiff but it will hang a corner like nothing

GMAN
The wheels are a 20x8 with a +38mm offset and i ran a 245/35/20 on them which tucked into the fender vary nice and never had one rubbing issue. They are for sale but do need tires on them.

MediumD
that's cool but i like it and i can still drive my mark until i actually sell it so i get the best of both worlds

When you decide on a final price for the Mark with those rims on it, let me know please, After you fix whatever is wrong with it. It will need to make it from KY. to AL. but if the price is right, I'll fly to get it.

i would jump at a newer GT in a heartbeat too.

the last one i rode in was as quiet as my mark and i swear it rode a tad better too.
pretty impressive for a pony car vs a luxury car.

Love the new cars. Always been a Mustang guy.

Get the Edelbrock supercharger. Its just the best blower ever! :D It makes tons of power at only 5-6psi so it does not stress the motor much at all. Very effecient and the sound it makes under pressure just rocks!

LaserSVT
I have always loved this body style since they came out. I really want to supercharge it. I am just going to have to wait alittle bit before I can start modding. So I can save up some money. I have looked at the edlebrock and it is prob the safest one. But I really want a whipple lol.

keatonsdad
I really want to get about 550 out of them but they need tires bad. I would not put them back on without them. I am not sure how much shipping would be on them as they are kind of heavy. They have a little curb rash but not really noticable. I have a set of painted inserts aswell as chrome inserts. Which both pics r on my cardomain page.

Thanx man. Its a 5 speed I personally would never have a gt if it was an auto car.

Yes I to like the newer mustangs better than the old one's. I like the seating position better. That is one of my biggest complaints with my 03 Cobra. The seating position reminds me of a pick up and I have to reach for the shifter. I have driven newer Shelby's + GT's and they are much better.

trust me the wheels r going asap. There is no way to save them and they are not my style at all. I'm thinking of going with an all black bullitt wheel and a little lower stance.

something ironic is I just sold the mark back to the people I bought it from. Which they are good friends of mine and also my mechanic. So looks like I will still get to c it around lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back