Gold Coast Edition?????

LORENZOCHICAGOLSC

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
First time I've seen this! What and where was it installed? Dealer??

!BU9E5YQBGk~$(KGrHgoH-DEEjlLl1e6UBKQEtz61v!~~_12.jpg

!BU9EvcgBGk~$(KGrHgoH-CEEjlLl0F63BKQEsztpow~~_12.jpg

!BU9E1sw!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-EIEjlLlzEZJBKQEt,hFng~~_12.jpg

I don't know, but if they're gonna put stupid $hit like that on a car, they should at least put it on straight. Look at the grill....
ebay ad

....and the one on the cupholder.

Looks like crap to me.

It's either dealer installed, or someone found a bunch of stupid emblems at Autozone or Pepboys and glued them to his car.

Holy monkey,whoever put that badge on the grille was cockeyed. If it was a dealer add on,as I suspect it was, then it must have been done on a friday after the 8 drink lunch. But it is a nice looking car though.

gold coast

its a dealer applied acc.I agree with mespock,car is listed way to high for the damage.not only that but look at the seller,he has never sold anything on ebay.hard to make your first sale with a 0%feedback asking 3k.Bout the most i would give would be 2,500 and i would def remove all those "cheesy" badges.

I bet the badge is bolted on and it slide a little. Also looks like a Conti badge or something.

I can't believe you guys don't know about the Gold Coast Edition, Lincoln produced 15 during a late 1997 production run part of Ford's short lived CGB program (crooked gay badge), package consisted of crooked badges and a big dent on the right 1/4 panel

I can't believe you guys don't know about the Gold Coast Edition, Lincoln produced 15 during a late 1997 production run part of Ford's short lived CGB program (crooked gay badge), package consisted of crooked badges and a big dent on the right 1/4 panel

Oh crap....you're right. I think they were sold exclusively out of Ben Dover Lincoln.

just so everyone knows, these were the only factory mark VIII versions ever built. diamond anniversary in 96, spring feature in 98 and base model and lsc's in all years. there are no panther edition, there are no gold coast editions, there were no tiger wood edition, no chuck norris edition, all these marks that keep showing up with k-mart stuck on badges should be crushed.

just so everyone knows, these were the only factory mark VIII versions ever built. diamond anniversary in 96, spring feature in 98 and base model and lsc's in all years. there are no panther edition, there are no gold coast editions, there were no tiger wood edition, no chuck norris edition, all these marks that keep showing up with k-mart stuck on badges should be crushed.

Don't forget Collector's Edition's....

ROFL.... game over, you win.

Looking at the auction... 51k is really not bad...

Of course, there's a 93 near me with 51k for three grand that is in much better shape, and that one doesn't have any crooked badges on it or dealership cheez packages :)

So whats up with my Jamie?

Members online

Back