Go take a picture of your car as is

This morning

A lot has to happen Saturday weatherwise or my weekend is derailed.

LS_exposure_fusion-tiltshift.jpg

Come work at the airport.....part time is being hired all the time.

Its better than nothing.

those look like toy cars

Cool! I did a tilt shift on the photo which gives it a miniature look. I'm always playing around with my pics trying to see what I can get out of this little 80 dollar camera.

Just another day in Southern California.

It was a sunny 72 degrees today. :cool:

TMan1.jpg

Ones his, ones his wifes, and the other is his daughters iirc.. :)

You recall correctly, sir. My daughter's is my old 2000 V6 on the right, my wife's is in the middle and mine is the one on the left.

quick shot o picks of the rims coming soon..when this damn snow clears off :mad:

IMG_0339[1].jpg

Haha and what is your profession sir

Well...... the '06s haven't really been a problem. I do have to replace the right rear door actuator as mine is acting quite finicky. It seems to work when it wants to. I changed the plugs on mine and still need to do that on my wife's. Otherwise, I just replace the wear items (tires, brake pads, wiper blades, etc.), feed them gas and change the oil regularly.

I am an Air Traffic Controller.

Everybody's cars still looking pretty clean! Makes me want to go to the car wash, but i did that last winter, slipped on ice and fell against the edge of a brick wall. Literally tore the shirt off my back and left me with about a sik inch long gash on the left side of my back. My brothers and sister thought it was a hilarious story.

maybe I'll snap a pic as I drive by the mechanic's place on the way home today...

I know you said right now but it's in storage, I had to get in with the pic of and LS in the snow, this is from a couple years ago,.....

100MEDIA-DSCI0123_DSCI0123.JPG

Members online

No members online now.
Back