Go take a picture of your car as is

I personally don't like any car that is fake badged, but the cobrastars are nice.

Agreed....I would put them on if i had forced induction.

SVT did produce a concept supercharged thunderbird...not that it had the badges but something that makes 400hp is worthy i think.

Here she is, as clean as I can keep in winter in Michigan

DSCN7504mod.jpg

I hear ya, Brad. Fortunately for us, it's almost gone. The wife thought I was crazy for wanting to put the new wheels and tires on this weekend. She thinks more white crap is coming.

Its going to snow more for sure, not till April will we be in the clear for snow, then its two months of mud, so by June we'll be good at least till October. I'd rather have snow though than the ice. There was 3/8" of ice on my car this morning!

There are a lot of flipped cars on 96, pretty sh!tty rain+cold.. MI weather blows

69 was a skating rink too. Yeah no garage for the LS. The garage is full and so is our shop, so she sits out in the weather. Its not too bad, I've got a remote start.

Here is a picture from this morning, fantastic, I dug it out and onto the road and then I get a call from work saying they are closed, would have been nice to know 20 minutes earlier :rolleyes:.

20z62as.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

screw all that.

we been hitting 70's and 80's the past couple weeks now and i love it.

cant wait for 105 degrees.

I really dont want to be in DFW, (no offense), but the weather sounds great!

Members online

No members online now.
Back