Go take a picture of your car as is

Oh lol, well I can take a little abuse if needed lol. But I like them so it's a good thing they are on my car :p. I think they tie into the chrome trim quite well and go with my color car well too.

lol Yea man, well it is your car, you do what you want with it :p
you should tint it

mmmm Rx7 power...

I got an 88 10th anniversary in mint shape. Its getting a 351w stroker of some form and an AOD this summer. maybe a wide body kit too. It was a fast car with that tiny lil no torque 1.3 turbo. 400hp or so should get it into the 12's from what I have been reading.

nooooo...keep it rotary!!

my cousin has the same thing, black convertible 88 all original.

lol Yea man, well it is your car, you do what you want with it :p
you should tint it

Yeah I'm gonna tint it, well the back windows anyway, VT law- any tint on the back windows and none in the front :(. Might try and get away with like 50 though in the front :p. 5% in the back.

got any pics of the lights hitting the road?

and what did you tint your lights with?

soopa i was gonna sell it if i got that 06 it actually went for less than i expected to pay and you have to give a deposite the morning before the auction and i totally forgot about it..But when i sell it ill let you know.But its got so many new parts on it i may keep it for a while

I'll be in tampa next week 3/6 -3/13... maybe ill come check it out.

for sure man ,you drivin down?where you at in lansing?my nephew goes to state,but im from detroit..still fixing a few things on it though,gotta put an inner tie rod on and change a belt..then it will have almost all new front suspension ..except lowering springs of course:(

The REAL meaning of "white and dirty" - she needs a bath BAD!!

IMG00093-20110301-1715.gif

That was a lousy angle to take the pic. I shot another one at work today that I'll replace it with. New kickers may go on this weekend. I know I should wait a bit longer, but I really want to see how they look on her.

that looks sexy, BLU.

first time i see a white 06 lowered with stockers on, and and it looks awesome!

looking good tru-blu. I'll be putting on my cobra stars soon when I get the turbo so I can back it up :D

:p

we'll see. If everything goes according to plan, this time, I'll have those cobras star on soon.

LOL...im sure the mark guys hate to see those on an LS.

Members online

No members online now.
Back