Gen 1 and Gen 2 Mark VIII parts for sale/free

98lincmk7lsc

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Ok, got some stuff I(my wife)'d like to get out of the garage....some pics at the bottom. Most of my prices are not much more than I paid for them myself. I'm taking a loss on a lot of this stuff, just so I can get rid of it.

I've got about 8 homelink remotes sitting on my workbench. I had been wanting one to put in my 97, so I just starting grabbing every one that I could find. Most are rolling code compliant with the LED inside the little house symbol. One is not rolling code. If your Mark VIII doesn't have this option and you've got a garage door with an opener, you're missing out. I assume all Mark VIII's have the spot outlined inside the sunvisor like my 97 did. It was a pretty simple installation. I just had to cut out the outlined area in the plastic and tap into the wires that were already inside the visor. Took me about 30 minutes, and it looks awesome! I'll provide help if you'd like. $15 plus shipping

I've got a bunch of Gen 2 window switches too, but you'll have to make a handsome offer for me to give any of those up.--make an offer!

From a Pearl White 98 LSC....

Driver's side tail light --$25 plus shipping
Passenger side tail light --$25 plus shipping
Center neon tail light-works, but already sold the ballast to a friend that needed it. Pic of it working at the bottom. The chrome letters are fading, but they can be taken off and replaced, and there is one black spot inside at the top corner. Three studs on the back have been repaired with plastic epoxy.--$100 plus shipping
Gas door--has some scratches --$10 plus shipping
2 Octastar center caps --$25 plus shipping
--One is near perfect, the other has a long scratch that isn't through the chrome coating and also has a nick in the edge from someone prying at it
Grey sunvisor mirror--I've also got the sunvisor that it was in, but I removed the homelink remote from it. --free plus shipping

From a Black 97 base....

Driver side mirror housing, no mirror or turn signals, some scratches--$20 plus shipping
Passenger side mirror housing, includes mirror, no turn signals, some scratches. needs the motor assembly, a small plastic gear is broken--$15 plus shipping
Driver side tail light-chrome --$25 plus shipping
Center rearview auto-dim mirror --$10 plus shipping
Keyless entry module --$5 plus shipping
Tan message center panel-about 90%, Tan sunvisor mirror, Tan memory recall buttons, and Tan mirror position button/switch --$10 plus shipping for all of it
Medium Tan Driver SRS airbag--$30 shipped--I've got the steering wheel too, if you pay the extra shipping.
Back seat reading lights --$10 plus shipping
seat switches-both sides --$15 plus shipping each or $30 shipped for both

From a 95....
Passenger side tail light-chrome--$20 plus shipping
Grey message center panel
Grey cigarette lighter panel for back seat on the rear of the center console
--free plus shipping for both

A lot of this stuff will go on eBay (probably for more $$) if it doesn't sell here by like Tuesday or Wednesday. Some stuff may be negotiable, but not much. Like I said already, I'm already losing money on some of this stuff at the prices listed above. Oh, and of course, I'll combine shipping on multiple items.

Thanks a lot. I (My wife!) want(s) this stuff out!
haha.

MVC-015S.JPG

090323_134333.jpg

MVC-002S.JPG

MVC-005S.JPG

Picture 030.jpg

MVC-007S.JPG

MVC-008S.JPG

Please send me more close up pics of the taillights and center lights.

I will take all 3 pieces, let me know shipping to 08088 as well.

Also how much for the window switches (both sides)

Thanks

No, sorry, it's like medium prairie tan or something. A dark tan.

Lux, I'll get back to you with pics as soon as I can. What specifically do you want pics of, so I know exactly what you're looking for?

As far as the window switches, like I said, you'll have to make me a good offer. I don't REALLY want to get rid of them. Door locks, too?

just need the window switches, if you dont wanna get rid of them thats fine

just some better pics of the paint, trim, and mold of the center light.

To Lux...

I can tell you right now that the driver side has one small chip in the paint (but it's white underneath, so barely noticeable), and the passenger side has like a scuff/scratch in the lens that I'm pretty sure will come out with a little work.
Also, I tried to get close-up pics of the faded chrome lettering on the center neon, and it won't show up on the camera that I have. Truthfully, I didn't even notice it until about the 4th time I looked at it.

Anyway, let me know what pics you want me to take and I'll get them for you.

Thanks for the interest!

Mark0101, I remember you asking me long ago if I had a grey cupholder assembly....do you still need one? If so, what parts do you need? I buy every cupholder assembly that I can find (that isn't at a ridiculous price--mostly junkyards) and take them COMPLETELY apart. Because of this, I've now amassed quite a collection of cupholder pieces/parts. What is broken (if it is still broken) on yours? I just recently picked up a complete grey cupholder assembly. It's not perfect, but it's complete. Let me know what you need.

To Lux...

I can tell you right now that the driver side has one small chip in the paint (but it's white underneath, so barely noticeable), and the passenger side has like a scuff/scratch in the lens that I'm pretty sure will come out with a little work.
Also, I tried to get close-up pics of the faded chrome lettering on the center neon, and it won't show up on the camera that I have. Truthfully, I didn't even notice it until about the 4th time I looked at it.

Anyway, let me know what pics you want me to take and I'll get them for you.

Thanks for the interest!

Let me know how much shipped.

Just pics of the damage if you could. I'll take them either way just would like some better pics before you send them.

Thanks

Mark0101, I remember you asking me long ago if I had a grey cupholder assembly....do you still need one? If so, what parts do you need? I buy every cupholder assembly that I can find (that isn't at a ridiculous price--mostly junkyards) and take them COMPLETELY apart. Because of this, I've now amassed quite a collection of cupholder pieces/parts. What is broken (if it is still broken) on yours? I just recently picked up a complete grey cupholder assembly. It's not perfect, but it's complete. Let me know what you need.

yes I still want the cup holder, if you can get me pics and let me know your price, that would be great.
thanks for remembering

yes I still want the cup holder, if you can get me pics and let me know your price, that would be great.
thanks for remembering

Not a problem. I'll try to get pics up tonight after work, but it may not be until tomorrow. I usually don't have a lot of time on Mondays due to pool league on Monday nights. What is it that's broken on yours?

Lux, I'll try to do the same for you, but it will probably not be until Tuesday.

Not a problem. I'll try to get pics up tonight after work, but it may not be until tomorrow. I usually don't have a lot of time on Mondays due to pool league on Monday nights. What is it that's broken on yours?

Lux, I'll try to do the same for you, but it will probably not be until Tuesday.

No rush dude. They arent going on my car. :)

(i do still want them however)

When u get pics let me know, send me paypal address, and ill send the cash.

Oh and check on the shipping to 08088 when u get a chance as well.

Dont ask me how it happened but this is what I got. The passenger arm is broken and as you can see it broke off from the actual console

100_4014.jpg

100_4015.jpg

Shot in the dark here...

Do you happen to have a gray gen 1 door panel?

What does the console cover box lid look like? It only takes 3 screws to get it off and if the release still works I'm interested!

MsM8

What does the console cover box lid look like? It only takes 3 screws to get it off and if the release still works I'm interested!

MsM8

I thought you had a Gen 1? I can't get a Gen 1 console cover. I may still be able to get the one from the 98. From what I remember, it looked pretty good.

..................................is it ready now? :D i might just pick one up for now, cuz you know its gonna break again lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back