Gauging Interest in a "National LS Meet"

I am so glad to see the idea is starting to get some steam behind it.:)

I am still working on hotel quotes. Waiting on the last two to get back to me.

Once I get them. I will post the prices and the stuff each has to offer us. Pool, refrig, microwave, wifi, etc......

To let everyone know. I choose hotels in an area I know will be safe for our beloved LSes. The last thing I want is to have someones LS get messed with. I figure it was more important for everyone to have a goodtime. Then worry about our rides being messed with.

Originally Posted by rollinls
list of members that would attend a st louis meet:
1.) rollinls
2.) jvip
3.) De-Marko
4.) Talbot_way
5.) FASTLLS
6.) n8(the great)Bachelor

I love the Lou!

You should meet up with the Oklahoma and Texas guys near Joplin, when you drive up. Nice caravan of LSes.:)

I havent been back to this thread since the list got started but I've been excited about this meet since Rollin got it started. This will be my first meet!

Originally Postedby rollinls
1.) rollinls
2.) jvip
3.) De-Marko
4.) Talbot_way
5.) FASTLL
7.) jmtiseo & "Loretta"
8.) jolinc01 (^^no cool nickname liken8)
9.) Kumba (assuming work has no emergencies)
10.)bullschmidt
11.)2002_lincolnLS
12.)hite337I
13.) SickLS
14.) Ilovemyls
15.) Ivan_D

So far the best discount I have gotten has been with Super 8. Everywhere else has been 410 or more higher.

Super 8 has to offer us:
$68 with tax 1 to 4 adults to room
free wifi
refrig & mircowave in each room
no pool
continental breakfast
Olive Garden & Applebees acroos the parking lot
Hooters less then a mile away
16 miles from downtown St Louis

How does this sound to everyone? Weekend of June 15, 16, & 17 2012.

BTW I will be gone for a week. VACATION FROM EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!:dancefool

I like the sounds of it. Super 8 isn't too bad of a place and for that price and what's around it, it sounds pretty good. Grandparents said to stay out of East St. Louis, don't know why but that's what they had said.

I havent been back to this thread since the list got started but I've been excited about this meet since Rollin got it started. This will be my first meet!

Originally Postedby rollinls
1.) rollinls
2.) jvip
3.) De-Marko
4.) Talbot_way
5.) FASTLL
7.) jmtiseo & "Loretta"
8.) jolinc01 (^^no cool nickname liken8)
9.) Kumba (assuming work has no emergencies)
10.)bullschmidt
11.)2002_lincolnLS
12.)hite337I
13.) SickLS
14.) Ilovemyls
15.) Ivan_D

16.) 5TA1NER (assuming I still own my car)

I like the sounds of it. Super 8 isn't too bad of a place and for that price and what's around it, it sounds pretty good. Grandparents said to stay out of East St. Louis, don't know why but that's what they had said.

Definitely!!!! We will be far enough away not to worry about that stuff.:)

Just bumpimg the topic. Want to male sure everyone sees the hotel rate. Make sure everyone is good with that.:)

i found stuff on priceline much cheaper for other hotels, might check that out.

I can find cheaper rooms too. But I would not stay in those parts of town.:eek: I live in the area. I checked with hotels in a "safe" area. That I know our Lincolns will be safe. I want everyone to have a good time. Not get there rides messed with. Plus, close to things to do. Not have to drive for more then 20 minutes to get to any location.

I would LOVE to go, Sounds like a REALLY good time and not to mention the first ever ls meet that i would like to attend. But I don't get my regular license back til sept. 4, 2012. Theirs always next year if this one follows through and becomes a success :D

I can find cheaper rooms too. But I would not stay in those parts of town.:eek: I live in the area. I checked with hotels in a "safe" area. That I know our Lincolns will be safe. I want everyone to have a good time. Not get there rides messed with. Plus, close to things to do. Not have to drive for more then 20 minutes to get to any location.

okay cool

I think I might be going I will be following Kumba he's down my way.

I got a crazy idea last night.:rolleyes: I sent off a "special invite" e-mail to the National LS Meet......... Got a response this afternoon. Looks and sounds promising. I am to send a reminder e-mail the 1st of the year for scheduling. If the "special guest" does make it, this will be the "show stopper" event of the meet. Those that don't attend will want to kill themselves. I am still shocked that there is a chance that this vehicle and team MIGHT attend.

I will post all the info on the hotels I have spoke. Including the info on the hotels I am waiting to get back to me. Once I have it all together. I will post it in a poll and let everyone vote on it.

I will post all the info on the hotels I have spoke. Including the info on the hotels I am waiting to get back to me. Once I have it all together. I will post it in a poll and let everyone vote on it.

okay good stuff,

Hey guys, I don't what you would think of this idea, but what if we invited the Mark VIII guys too, I mean have a huge Lincoln Meet, may be fun. Plus more people would make it more worth it.

Hey guys, I don't what you would think of this idea, but what if we invited the Mark VIII guys too, I mean have a huge Lincoln Meet, may be fun. Plus more people would make it more worth it.

Wouldn't that be more like a gang war? LOL

I'm all for it just to hear the smack talk everyone could come up with.

Wouldn't that be more like a gang war? LOL

I'm all for it just to hear the smack talk everyone could come up with.

hahaha. man, it gets brutal on here sometimes. you might have to bring boxing gloves..

yeah it gets rough on here because no one actually has to put those gloves on, no real consequences. I think real life may be a bit more chill for most. Just a thought...

if you plan on coming and fighting, then just don't come its not needed... plus you never know who has a gun these days...

Members online

Back