Fs: Sct xcal 3 unlocked

So....

I bought yet another X3 on eBay on June 9th, also from Canada, and it arrived today. :rolleyes:

So no excuses for fastmark1993. :shifty:

My patience will expire in about another week or so, and then it will become a legal issue. :mad:

So....

I bought yet another X3 on eBay on June 9th, also from Canada, and it arrived today. :rolleyes:

So no excuses for fastmark1993. :shifty:

My patience will expire in about another week or so, and then it will become a legal issue. :mad:

If he in fact did ship when he said he did, nothing was stopping him from sending a pic of receipt with tracking. It's not that hard to do. I guess I kinda go out of my way when it comes to shipping something to someone but being informed is how it should be done. JMO

Anyone in Edmonton want to look this punk up? Unfortunately, I only have his cell phone number. 780-902-7311

Damn Terry!! You are good!

If I still had my phone unlocking websites that I shut down in 2010, I would be able to get his name and address because one of my customers was a rep for Rogers Wireless in Canada and she would have looked it up for me but... 2 years have passed and I have no way of contacting her now. I used to do multiple unlocks for her online. I have looked through email contacts but I don't have her because we only communicated through the website and I had GoDaddy shut them down.

I do know for sure though that he uses Rogers Wireless and I have pinpointed him down to maybe a 25 mile radius but if he moved, then there is no telling where he is now.

I do know for sure though that he uses Rogers Wireless and I have pinpointed him down to maybe a 25 mile radius but if he moved, then there is no telling where he is now.

the amount of information the internet will tell you about someone is immense if you know where to look.

If you paid through paypal then file a complaint. I've had to do that in the past to get my money back. I guess nobody answers when you call the cell number?

If you paid through paypal then file a complaint. I've had to do that in the past to get my money back. I guess nobody answers when you call the cell number?

Well, unfortunately, I'm a nice guy (read: stupid!) and I sent the funds using the personal tab to save him the $5+ PayPal fee, so contacting PayPal won't help. :(

He hasn't responded to text, voice or email in the last two weeks. :mad:

Well, unfortunately, I'm a nice guy (read: stupid!) and I sent the funds using the personal tab to save him the $5+ PayPal fee, so contacting PayPal won't help. :(

He hasn't responded to text, voice or email in the last two weeks. :mad:
The people on the arcade forum I frequent try that, I always refuse. If they insist, I will add a few dollars to the price but I will not go unprotected in the transaction.

I wish I would have seen this when he first put it up. He never sent me a pair of speakers that I won from his "Guess what ford color I am thinking of" thread.

I wish I would have seen this when he first put it up. He never sent me a pair of speakers that I won from his "Guess what ford color I am thinking of" thread.

Were they Infinity 5X7's?

[url]http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-auto-parts-tires-audio-GPS-6-infinity-5x7s-W0QQAdIdZ381332721[/URL]

He has an X-Box slim for sale, his Mark, some stuff from his truck and some other things.

[url]http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-auto-parts-tires-auto-body-parts-2009-f150-halo-lights-W0QQAdIdZ381331548[/URL]

[url]http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-auto-parts-tires-engine-engine-parts-2011-f150-5-0-CAI-W0QQAdIdZ376765711[/URL]

Looking at this picture, I'm wondering if he might work at some type of warehouse / storage facility

$%28KGrHqZHJEME-nGtZjckBPuRs35kgw%7E%7E48_20.jpg

What a goof....gives us good people a bad name....shipped a few things state side in past couple weeks to members and provided tracking info as soon as it shipped

Also recieved the alternator cover from California to Ontario, Canada shipped on Friday, recieved exactly the next Friday and all for a little over $7 shipping...sorry DLF if I was around or near Edmonton i wouldn't hesitate for a second to look for this loser

Just a thought, contact your bank/credit card institution directly and see if they can file a charge back for you, if you paid with a Visa/Mastercard you have 60 days from the time a transaction where the bank can file a charge back for you and get your money back.

Just a thought, contact your bank/credit card institution directly and see if they can file a charge back for you, if you paid with a Visa/Mastercard you have 60 days from the time a transaction where the bank can file a charge back for you and get your money back.

Thanks, but I paid from my PayPal balance.

Too bad fastmark isn't within arms reach. Not saying anything just saying. :shifty:

And by the way, his comment on the mudding video he stupidly admits that he is enough of a dumba$$ to fry the transmission pump on his new truck that is not warranty-covered. I have a feeling this clown has made enough stupid decisions in life including buying that fvcking truck that he can't afford and now he's trying to screw people to get money to make up for his bad decision-making process. I had a friend like this recently that I cut ties with because it was either that or I was going to kick his a$$. Fvck stupid people. Fastmark will get his. Karma is a fvcking bich. Watch out for the repo man a$$hole! :)

that sucks bro... bet that guy has lost friends for small loans... kinda foo that gets offended if you charge him for what's yours... i move for a sticky to be created containing the names of lames like this foo that get over on the community :mad:

Well he was here today - Last Activity: June 20th, 2012 05:39 PM :shifty:

And he just emailed me a UPS tracking # that shows a label was created today for a 1 pound box. :eek:

I'll have to wait to see if it's the X3 or a letter bomb. :rolleyes:

Members online

Back