Fs: Sct xcal 3 unlocked

Yes yes I effed up think what you guys want. I apologize. Not much I can say really. I had other things to worry about it and I kept putting it off then I didn't have the money to ship it. I should have let dlf know but I didnt and that's my own fault. It's shipped now. Sorry for the inconvienence. I'm only a kid right?

I was lucky and had the exact opposite experience with dbleb88 on a pair of strut rods and hardware. He had them in my hands two days after I paid him. I was impressed.

Well, 38 days after I paid for the X3, it has finally arrived.

Amazingly, since the stupid :q:q:q:q didn't even bother to wrap it in anything except his weak-ass note, it appears to work. :shifty:

Anyone who deals with this :q:q:q:qing fool in the future is an idiot! :mad:

HPIM4798.jpg

HPIM4796.jpg

HPIM4797.jpg

What a :q:q:q:qing waste of life. U mad bro? Really? You're such a :q:q:q:qing punk ass piece of :q:q:q:q. You stood him up for how long with no communication? DLF is a well-respected member here and on other forums that has actually put in the time and effort to make parts and solutions for these cars and has a 100% positive reputation. Let's all just calm down and put our chit on hold for your stupid pathetic life:confused: You can just go away. As in you have no business here.

Lets all play nice huh?????

I have an idea. fastmark1993+ BANHAMMER

Members online

No members online now.
Back