Fs: Sct xcal 3 unlocked

fastmark1993

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
like the title says, was used on my f150, got t boned in the truck so it is no more. truck was set back to stock so the device is unlocked. comes with everything you would get if bought new, paid 400 only asking 175 including shipping anywhere north america. need this gone, wanting to fund another project!!

And I'll buy another at this price if anyone else has one to sell. :cool:

DLF willing to sell it to me for a little more? I need a tuner.. bad

DLF willing to sell it to me for a little more? I need a tuner.. bad

Sorry, I bought this one for a friend, it's already spoken for.

Besides, unless you have the SCT Pro Racer Package (Advantage III), the X3 isn't going to do you any good. All the X3 does is upload tunes. The tunes have to be created on a PC using the SCT package.

It also datalogs and checks/resets CEL's, but they don't come loaded with any tunes for the Mark VIII's.

Last edited:
That's not an kssuse if I take it to my local dyno tuner right? I still painfully new to this

That's not an issue if I take it to my local dyno tuner right? I still painfully new to this

That would depend upon whether or not your local tooner is an SCT dealer, and if he's willing to use an X3 that you brought in, instead of trying to sell you one. You should probably ask them, instead of me. :rolleyes:

Does anyone know fastmark1993? :confused:

I'm still waiting on shipment info from him, and so far, I've gotten nothing but excuses. :mad:

As i'm sure your aware, he hasn't been on since the day he listed it fs (9 days ago).. Which comes off kinda sketchy considering how much he's usually on here.

He just texted me and said it would ship tonight.... Seems he's in the middle of moving.

with it coming across the border if customs gets a hair up its butt it may be a while berore they let it thru might think its a detinnator for a don't ssay that word. jd

I have had things take up to two weeks to get to me here and then other things take a week. It is hit and miss with the border guys for sure.

I got a whole fender from Alabama into Ontario Canada within 7 days. I shipped out around the 19th or 20th of April and he had it before May 1st. A lot of the talk was done through PM but I took pics of everything and noted when it was sent and when he got it. He also shows pics of the fender when it arrived. Really I think it arrived within 5 to 7 days. He says himself it only took a few days.

[url]http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=74210[/URL]

[url]http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=74832[/URL]

Just hang tight Doug, I'm sure it will arrive and if he said it shipped out for sure on that date, give it at least 10 days. If nothing after that, not sure what to tell you. That whole Canada shipping thing was all new to me but I did keep him up to date as to when it left me and pics of it's condition and he done the same a day or two after he got it. There should be no excuses though. He listed it for sale, it sold and it should have been shipped within a day or two and you should have been notified when it shipped. I even take a pic of the receipt and send it to the buyer so that they know it did in fact go out and they see the tracking number.

Terry I remember when you sent it and I was surprised on how fast it arrived. I just had a set of Bilsteins come out of Texas to me and it was about 10 days total.

Fastmark, if you read this get on it man. You are giving the Canadian content a bad name here! 10 minutes of your time to send it or at least a message to Doug so he can be at some type of ease.

Terry I remember when you sent it and I was surprised on how fast it arrived. I just had a set of Bilsteins come out of Texas to me and it was about 10 days total.

Fastmark, if you read this get on it man. You are giving the Canadian content a bad name here! 10 minutes of your time to send it or at least a message to Doug so he can be at some type of ease.

Yeah, you even thanked me and I didn't even ship it to you lol but like I told you, I don't mind shipping to Canada, if the buyer wants to pay the cost and I will make sure you or anyone for that matter is notified the day I ship out. I hate being in the dark when I have bought something and I'm not told anything for days at a time and all of it starts out with excuses.

"Last Activity: June 13th, 2012 11:42 PM" < on his profile

Cmon fastmark! Man up and take care of this guy. He gave you his money and we know you've read this thread. Don't just leave like this man. It aint cool if someone did it to you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back