Finally Finished With Engine Part 1, Here Are New Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
turborich said:
Dr. Paul..... You need to chill out man! You make people ANGRY! You constantly argue and pick at everything. What is the purpose of this? We all like to customize our cars in different ways. I don't like everyones cars, but I don't go on for days and days and weeks and weeks, etc, etc......

Try to be polite to others.

If you read this thread, I simply said I didn't like a certain component of an engine. It is the "other" guy who has continued to beat this horse to death by continually repeating his dislike for me and on and on and on.

I have tried repeatedly to bring the topic back to "I just simply didn't like it" - yet our comrade has chosen to bring up a thousand different (and totally irrelevant) topics for discussion.

Paul.

O K Dr Phil

To Spare Other Members, You Win Dr Phil

Of The 76 Posts On This Thread, Most Have Nothing To Do With The Origional Post. My Only Comment To You Is In Just About Every Post You Make, You Have Something Negative To Say, Even If It Is In The Slightest, You Just Have To Say It...why????

Why Have So Many Enemies On A Thread You Volunteer To Come To...my Only 2 Points Or Comments, This Is Rediculous With You Man....:( :( :(

KD00LS said:
Depends if you look at it at a science standpoint or artistic standpoint.

But then what are we talking about... Light or Pigment?

Black is the color of things that do not reflect light of any parts of the visible spectrum.
More accurately, black contains all the colors of the visible spectrum and is sometimes described as an achromatic color.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh to bring this back to topic... I think this engine bay looks great.... you have put a lot of time in to making it look good.

Also I think if you take a poll the it looks great out do the it looks $hitty.:cool:

BLACK SUNSHINE 95LSC said:
Of The 76 Posts On This Thread, Most Have Nothing To Do With The Origional Post.

Which is due in large part to your relentless banter.

My Only Comment To You Is In Just About Every Post You Make, You Have Something Negative To Say,

Not true. You're just focusing on the posts where I do have something potentially negative to say.

Even If It Is In The Slightest, You Just Have To Say It...why????

Has this world become so pathetic that people are unable to tolerate those who have opposing opinions to their own?

It seems to me that many people don't see the internet as a forum to share their ideas, but instead one where they can have others reinforce their own preconceived notions blindly... whether they have merit or not.

I don't expect you to grasp that.

Why Have So Many Enemies On A Thread You Volunteer To Come To...my Only 2 Points Or Comments, This Is Rediculous With You Man....:( :( :(

If somebody believes me to be their enemy because I don't like their radiator hoses, then I suspect that I wouldn't want to have them as a friend anyway.

Paul.

Dr Phil, for tha last time, READ and give it up

Paul, your opinion is your right, ITS YOUR MOUTH AND ATTITUDE thats the problem :( :( ..Nuff said

relentless banter, well with the crap that comes out of that huge mouth of yours, it is tempting to act like a 12 year old and play your game, but thats not what this forum is for..:p :p :p

dont like my hoses, thats great, I think yours look trashy:) , but thats our opinions, now lets move on. But calling something a RICER because its not what you would do, well not sure what to make of that, your probably jealous of my MARK SINCE YOURS IS "JUNK" AS YOU CALL IT..:D :D :D

AGAIN THE OLD SAYING... ITS BETTER TO BE THOUGHT OF AS A FOOL, THEN TO OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT !!!! :D :D :D

See I dont like you and when you sell your mark VIII maybe you will leave this site, YOUR UNWANTED :shifty: :shifty:

Now can we concentrate on the Mark VIII forum, and I dont know TALK ABOUT LINCOLNS, NOT MUSTANGS :cool: :cool: :cool:

BLACK SUNSHINE 95LSC said:
To Spare Other Members, You Win Dr Phil

Of The 76 Posts On This Thread, Most Have Nothing To Do With The Origional Post. My Only Comment To You Is In Just About Every Post You Make, You Have Something Negative To Say, Even If It Is In The Slightest, You Just Have To Say It...why????

I congratulate you for ending this. If you 2 have such a problem with each other, there is an ignore function built into the software. As stated before....LEAVE THE BICKERING OFF OF THE FORUMS!!! Take it to mail, or PM's if you feel you have to E-battle to make a point.

This one is OVAH!!!

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back