Finally Finished With Engine Part 1, Here Are New Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
BLACK SUNSHINE 95LSC said:
I bought parts from them, and the sticker went with color scheme, is it really an eye sore ?? all it takes is a peel !!! give me some input, should it stay or go ??? I am no Picaso anyway, well I might pic my aso, ha ha...

thanks for the input

Nuttin wrong with stickers under the hood if you got the parts.

I sport...

Summit Racing
Detroit TrueTrac
Odyssey Batteries
B&M Racing
Accel Blue Filters
DeMolet DenseCharger

... under the hood.

Frogman said:
Stickers are good for what, at least 5hp per sticker, no? :lol:

Do I have to explain the Sticker formula again and how each stick exponentially increase the horse power of the previous sticker.:shifty:

It's taught in all the high school physics classes and part of the No Child Left Behind Testing.:rolleyes:

That's why you see all the young high school ricers with so many stickers.:cool:

Oh by the way... the engine looks great...

My personal opinion - Mark VIIIs have a very nice engine and some good power. The have the appearance of a Luxury Car which they war but under the hood is the heart of a sports car. Just like a well groomed man in a tuxedo who spends his time in the gym...

I like when at a car show or meet and people come over to look why I have a Mark VIII and look under the hood... now mine doesn't look anywhere near many LvC members but it's nice to hear them say oh.. look at that...

A little bling is nice under the hood.. Kind of like having a six pack..

mespock said:
Do I have to explain the Sticker formula again and how each stick exponentially increase the horse power of the previous sticker.:shifty:

It's taught in all the high school physics classes and part of the No Child Left Behind Testing.:rolleyes:

Sorry. I never caught the "No child left behind thing".. At least I don't think I did. I'm a Clinton Era graduate. :lol:

Stickers suck. So does fake braided hose and ricer colored conduit.

Dr. Paul said:
Stickers suck. So does fake braided hose and ricer colored conduit.
Dude, I agreed with you in one of your past threads, but come on man, Do you have to bash everyone who post a picture of their pride and joy, or everyone who has an oppinion? The guy likes braided hoses, so what? I think it looks cool and it's nicely done. Why don't you either be just a little nicer or go join a mustang forums so they can get tired of you too. :p :p :p :p :p

Oh yeah, I wanted to ask you, Do you do all of your own work on your cars or do you pay your mechanic?

:)

turborich said:
Dude, I agreed with you in one of your past threads, but come on man, Do you have to bash everyone who post a picture of their pride and joy, or everyone who has an oppinion? The guy likes braided hoses, so what? I think it looks cool and it's nicely done. Why don't you either be just a little nicer or go join a mustang forums so they can get tired of you too. :p :p :p :p :p

Oh yeah, I wanted to ask you, Do you do all of your own work on your cars or do you pay your mechanic?

:)

I just don't understand why people do the fake stuff. If you want braided radiator hoses, or other stuff, then do it right. Weld the bungs on and get some -20 braided hose, and be done with it. The colored conduit, however, I can't find a way to be done 'right'.

I do almost all of my own work. I suck at electrical, (that is to say, my electrical skills rival that of a chimpanzee with downs syndrome) but I have two good friends who (luckily) happen to be electrical experts. :D

At this point, enough stuff has been screwed up by other people that I've learned it's just better to have someone teach me how to do something rather than let someone else do it. I'm much more particular than anyone else I know, so it works out best that way. I'm actually looking forward to snapping my transmission so I can learn how to rebuild it. :D

Paul.

midwestbird said:
FOR LOOKS, DUH..What is the real benefit to doing it "right"? I like what he's got goin' on!

For looks? :confused:

So if I put a huge wing and some altezza taillights on my car, then it would be okay because it's "for looks?" :shifty:

Hmmmmmmm

First the Sticker is gone, i figured if you had the parts the stickers were ok, especially when under hood, not on bumpers windows or hood, but I agree, wrong move, great thing it peels right off.....

The colored conduit as you can see suffered a burn from shoplight, so Never really liked it, red is to bright, so its gone with new black in place. the idea was the conduit was all jerked up, so I replaced it and thought, hmmmm red ?? I agree it looks tacky..

But you are way out of line of braided hose, I did it well, chose ford colors, and did it myself WHILE REPLACING EVERY COOLANT HOSE AND WHY AT IT, ADD THE BRAID, ITS NOT OVERKILL AND THE MARK NEEDS THE COVER REMOVED AND A LITTLE BLING, SO ??

I do all my own work, I dont trust others to get it done right. But dr paul, why spend all that extra money if you cant tell. Most hotrod guys cant tell it not the real deal, it was done well. But Dr Paul, that photo gallery of your ride is awesome, I mean look at all your pictures? Based on your past threads and your current hatred on this thread, I can bet you may not have a lincoln and if you do its got to be a derby special that looks like 500,000 miles are on it because you dont care how your car looks. its cool, some do some dont, but usually the ones that dont, are not chatting and complaining about people who do care what there "RIDE" looks like, oh yea and it sounds great and is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssstttttttt !!

TURBORICH, if you need exhaust work, goto performance muffler in vegas off industrial, they are great....

this also applies to anyone who is in the vegas vacinity or on vacation with the mark, they do fine work, just thought I would help out sw area mark owners on that one.

Thanks to everyone else except the doctor for the input and nice comments on BlackSunshine, There are some sweet marks out there and I appreciate everything, but I still have lots more to do, I actually came on to rave about my new x pipe, It is great and I recomend it to those who have not done that.

Peace Out !!!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

First the Sticker is gone, i figured if you had the parts the stickers were ok, especially when under hood, not on bumpers windows or hood, but I agree, wrong move, great thing it peels right off.....

Excellent choice.

The colored conduit as you can see suffered a burn from shoplight, so Never really liked it, red is to bright, so its gone with new black in place. the idea was the conduit was all jerked up, so I replaced it and thought, hmmmm red ?? I agree it looks tacky..

See, I'm just agreeing with you. :)

But you are way out of line of braided hose, I did it well, chose ford colors,

Ford colors??? :confused:

and did it myself WHILE REPLACING EVERY COOLANT HOSE AND WHY AT IT, ADD THE BRAID, ITS NOT OVERKILL AND THE MARK NEEDS THE COVER REMOVED AND A LITTLE BLING, SO ??

I just think it's a tad ricerish.

I do all my own work, I dont trust others to get it done right.

I applaud you.

But dr paul, why spend all that extra money if you cant tell. Most hotrod guys cant tell it not the real deal, it was done well.

Because you can tell. If a 'hotrod guy' can't tell, they're not a hotrod guy.

But Dr Paul, that photo gallery of your ride is awesome, I mean look at all your pictures? Based on your past threads and your current hatred on this thread, I can bet you may not have a lincoln and if you do its got to be a derby special that looks like 500,000 miles are on it because you dont care how your car looks.

You must be right. My three cars are rusted out piles of sh!t. For example, here's the motor in my crappy old Rustang.

Engine_Pics_002.gif

its cool, some do some dont, but usually the ones that dont, are not chatting and complaining about people who do care what there "RIDE" looks like, oh yea and it sounds great and is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssstttttttt !!

I think I probably fall into the category of people who have cars that are fast and look good. (although I don't consider any of my cars to be very fast in the grand scheme of fast cars)

Paul.

Any proof thats even yours, your like the guy from vegas who got the boot last month,

I have to say I just don't beleive you, never will, its called likeabilty and trust. Even if, how come hotrodders and custom car builders and even old schoolers with there old chevelle's and mustangs and I dont think those are ricers.. Can I get a ruling from other members on that... Most ricers dont have braided hose, especially stainless. even so, this is a v-8 rear wheel drive built in america, just about the furthest thing from a ricer, WE JUST DONT GET YOU. BUT IF YOU A DOCTOR, IF I GET ILL IN PHEONIX, I WILL TAKE MY CHANCES WITH THE GRIM REAPER BEFORE STEPPIN IN YO OFFICE, SORY MAN YOUR CREDABILITY IS SHOT WITH YOUR HOSTILITY, ARROGANCE, AND JUST A LIE WAITIN TO EXPLODE, I DONT TRUST YA BRA !!

I CAN SEE WHY YOU ARE NOT LIKED, BUT I WILL SAVE THE OTHER MEMBERS FROM HAVING TO READ YOUR STUFF AND I SHOULDNT EVEN GIVE YOU THE SATISFACTION, WHO ARE YOU ANYWAY. THOUGHT DOCTORS DROVE NEW CARS, LIKE BMW'S PORCHES MERCEDES, BUT 9 YEAR OLD LINCOLN, NOT A GOOD DOCTOR ????

LETS CUT THE KID STUFF, JUST SAVE IT PLEASE, I AM NOT INTERESTED, AND I AM SURE NOONE ELSE IS EITHER...

GOOD DAY:cool: :cool: :cool:

No Pictures In His Gallery For A Year, And Poof Within Minutes A Pic

THAT WAS REAL QUICK, IT WOULD HOLD MORE WEIGHT HAD THAT BEEN UP PRIOR TO YOUR HOLE OPENING UP...PEACE:p

Looks good !1:cool: :cool: Nice car !!
Do as you like !!:D :D :D not to please others but yourself !!:cool: :cool:

I have to say I just don't beleive you, never will, its called likeabilty and trust.

Baaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha. You don't believe that's my car? :rolleyes:

If I put a handwritten sign on it that says "BLACK SUNSHINE 95 LSC IS A TOOLBAG" on it, would you believe me then? :D

Even if, how come hotrodders and custom car builders and even old schoolers with there old chevelle's and mustangs and I dont think those are ricers.. Can I get a ruling from other members on that... Most ricers dont have braided hose, especially stainless.

That's why they sell that stuff a Pep Boys....

even so, this is a v-8 rear wheel drive built in america, just about the furthest thing from a ricer,

Rice comes in all makes and models.

WE JUST DONT GET YOU.

Who's we? Do you have a mouse in your pocket?

BUT IF YOU A DOCTOR, IF I GET ILL IN PHEONIX, I WILL TAKE MY CHANCES WITH THE GRIM REAPER BEFORE STEPPIN IN YO OFFICE, SORY MAN YOUR CREDABILITY IS SHOT WITH YOUR HOSTILITY, ARROGANCE, AND JUST A LIE WAITIN TO EXPLODE, I DONT TRUST YA BRA !! I CAN SEE WHY YOU ARE NOT LIKED, BUT I WILL SAVE THE OTHER MEMBERS FROM HAVING TO READ YOUR STUFF AND I SHOULDNT EVEN GIVE YOU THE SATISFACTION, WHO ARE YOU ANYWAY. THOUGHT DOCTORS DROVE NEW CARS, LIKE BMW'S PORCHES MERCEDES, BUT 9 YEAR OLD LINCOLN, NOT A GOOD DOCTOR ????

I'm not a doctor. This has been explained on this site several times, but I don't feel like typing the whole story for you.

LETS CUT THE KID STUFF, JUST SAVE IT PLEASE, I AM NOT INTERESTED, AND I AM SURE NOONE ELSE IS EITHER...

GOOD DAY:cool: :cool: :cool:

You seem pretty interested to me.

Paul.

Jeez.

I'll set my self up for some hating with this, but I don't care for the phony dress up stuff either. Clean it up and paint it to a color you like, or chrome it, whatever, don't over do it. Looks fine to me but not how I would do it.

We all have opinions.

First, I think it looks well done. Second, it's his car so his choice and it's different which I applaud. Third, even if someone smears their car with sh!t and thinks it looks good, we don't all have to agree. And lastly, can't we all just get along. A little peace, love, and understanding, goes a long ways even if they are people you only know over the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back