Filling bags with tire sealant

I don't need any help right now. Fortunately, both my Marks are running and driving great. but I have major mental problems to speak of.

there i fixed it for you.

if you think a car with a slimed air bag...doesnt have issues...then you really WILL fit into the focii crowd.

if you think a car with a slimed air bag...doesnt have issues...then you really WILL fit into the focii crowd.

Of course it has issues. It has minor dryrot cracks. That's why it has sealant in it. Not to worry, they will eventually be replaced. I just hate to have to replace the whole unit when the shocks are still in perfect condition. That's one thing that has always irritated me about the Mark VIII's front suspenstion. I love the proper upper and lower control arm setup. It was lightyears better than the Mark VII's McPherson strut design. But why did they have to make the spring/shock a combined unit that you couldn't replace individually? Sometimes the shock outlasts the spring (such is the case with my '97 LSC) and sometimes vice versa. If there were a way to replace just the air spring without replacing the shock too, that would be the way to go. But I can't do that. So I need to make the spring last a little longer until the shock wears out too. That way I can more easily justify spending the money for the whole spring/shock unit. With our family's budget (or lack thereof) every single penny counts.

Don't go around editing my posts. I don't mess with your posts. This is what I really said:

"I don't need any help right now. Fortunately, both my Marks are running and driving great. I have no major problems to speak of."

Don't f**k with my posts.

don't go around editing my posts. I don't mess with your posts. This is what i really said:

"i don't need any help right now. Fortunately, both my marks are running and driving great. i have no major problems to speak of."

please f**k with my posts.
:d:d

Once again, this is what my original post actually said:

Don't go around editing my posts. I don't mess with your posts. This is what I really said:

"I don't need any help right now. Fortunately, both my Marks are running and driving great. I have no major problems to speak of."

Don't f**k with my posts.

Once more, DON'T :q:q:q:q WITH MY POSTS ASS MONKEY!!!!!

Butthurt are we? And I act like this all the time ask my wife.

No.

You can call me names and insult me all day. I've got no problem with that. I'm mature enough to let crap like that go considering the source. But when you start putting words in my mouth and twisting what I say to suit your own needs, that's where I draw a line. I would never even entertain the notion of editing another's words to suit my own personal vendetta. That is simply wrong. If you can't use your own mind to come up with a reasonable rebuttal, there's no point in even posting a response.

I'll tell you right now, Thaywood, if you ever needed help or advise I would offer in a heartbeat. There are people on this forum that I have respect for and others that I think are clowns. Reading threads like this is a good way for people to form their opinions on. It's Thaywood's car, let him do what he wants. Its the damn internet, is everything you read on the internet true/correct? If someone tells me I should fix my valve cover gasket using a hammer, its up to me to decide if I think thats a good idea, because in the end its myself that has to live with myself and my repair. Some people in this thread are acting childish and you should just quit while your ahead. Thaywood, I don't have any children but I am married and pretty much live paycheck to paycheck. I can sympathize. And I say good for you for coming up with some kind of fix in the meantime. A bag can burst with slime in it or not, i've seen it. If the car can get you from home to work and back again to make that paycheck, I think thats fine. What are you guys proposing, riding your go-ped to work every day? There are FAR more dangerous cars on the road than a Mark VIII with fix a flat in the airbag.

No one has changed your posts. They have changed your QUOTES in their own posts. Feel nimbly bimbly now huh? Like a cat drinkin milk from a saucer?

No one has changed your posts. They have changed your QUOTES in their own posts. Feel nimbly bimbly now huh? Like a cat drinkin milk from a saucer?

Nope. Changed my quote. You changed what I said to suit your own needs. Dancing around the issue doesn't change the fact that you took what I actually said and changed it to suit your own childish, immature need to berate someone simply because they don't agree with you.

If you really need... We can find you a pale to squat over and nock the sand outta your twat. or maybe you need a fresh diaper.:rolleyes:

I'll tell you right now, Thaywood, if you ever needed help or advise I would offer in a heartbeat. There are people on this forum that I have respect for and others that I think are clowns. Reading threads like this is a good way for people to form their opinions on. It's Thaywood's car, let him do what he wants. Its the damn internet, is everything you read on the internet true/correct? If someone tells me I should fix my valve cover gasket using a hammer, its up to me to decide if I think thats a good idea, because in the end its myself that has to live with myself and my repair. Some people in this thread are acting childish and you should just quit while your ahead. Thaywood, I don't have any children but I am married and pretty much live paycheck to paycheck. I can sympathize. And I say good for you for coming up with some kind of fix in the meantime. A bag can burst with slime in it or not, i've seen it. If the car can get you from home to work and back again to make that paycheck, I think thats fine. What are you guys proposing, riding your go-ped to work every day? There are FAR more dangerous cars on the road than a Mark VIII with fix a flat in the airbag.

Thanks DieselDan. Those are my feelings exactly. It's nice to actually see someone here who can be rational. :)

you must be butt hurt! you whine and this is old . he may be an ass but atleast he doesnt snivel to make a point.

Yep. He's an ass. That's the God's truth. I think he needs to chill. If all he can do is call names and fling insults, then he's not worth my time. It would be nice to be able to have an intellegent conversation with someone who doesn't need to berate others to make himself feel better.

Ya know, I really didn't expect this to keep going for this long. I wonder what ever happened to the OP of this thread? Anyway, let the festivities continue until the mods close it I guess.

Members online

Back