Filling bags with tire sealant

you arent dragging me jackass, you cant even keep up..

go drink some green slime, maybe it'll seal up your leaking air bag/mouth

doesn't sound like a temporary solution, sounds like your "married" to this green slimed air bag.

in over a year, you couldn't save enough pennies to buy a new bag???

sounds like you need a focus, and not a mark 8

If you had actaully paid attention, you would know that the springs on my '96 are new. I bought them from Arnott in Jan. 2009 and added the sealant as a precaution against future dryrot cracks. I used my tax return to buy them, in fact. It's the '97 LSC that has the minor dryrot. That's the one I'm having to save for. But it's hard with four kids and a wife to look after, don'tchaknow.

It's the '97 LSC that has the minor dryrot. That's the one I'm having to save for. But it's hard with four kids and a wife to look after, don'tchaknow.

again it sounds like you need a focus...not a mark 8

Dont make me pull this car over!

You two get on your own sides and stop bickering! Keep it up and we wont stop at McDonnalds! :mad:

Oh God no. I despise FWD junk. I have never and will never own anything driven by the wrong wheels. FWD is for sissies. The family is what we have the Explorer for. Four doors, 4x4, plenty of room, etc.

to bad it sounds like the only thing you can handle/maintain is a powerwheel's... sissies half ass their repairs. REAL MECHANICS FIX THEIR CARS THE RIGHT WAY THE FIRST TIME!!!! and the L1 that i work with agree's.

i dont even HAVE to post...the sig files will speak for themselves!
FTMFW!!!

to bad it sounds like the only thing you can handle/maintain is a powerwheel's... sissies half ass their repairs. REAL MECHANICS FIX THEIR CARS THE RIGHT WAY THE FIRST TIME!!!! and the L1 that i work with agree's.

All my vehicles are in perfect working order. Sometimes you can't fix the problem the right way the first time. If you need that car, and you can't afford down time, or the new parts right then, you have to do what is necessary to get by until such time as you have the time/money/extra vehicle necessary to effect proper repairs. Unfortunately, that's the average life of those of us who live from paycheck to paycheck. It sucks, but I deal with it.

All my vehicles are in perfect working order. Sometimes you can't fix the problem the right way the first time. If you need that car, and you can't afford down time, or the new parts right then, you have to do what is necessary to get by until such time as you have the time/money/extra vehicle necessary to effect proper repairs. Unfortunately, that's the average life of those of us who live from paycheck to paycheck. It sucks, but I deal with it.

ok... then lets spell it out

F: ftmfw
O: original parts only
C: contaminated MY FORUM!!!
U: used parts are ok in Emergency's ... NOT FIX-A-FLAT
S: SUCK ONE SLIME BOY!!!!

This thread has almost achieved the epicness of Billy's TL thread. Are these marks in your wifes name also?

Yeah. Focus's do suck don't they. What's the old saying, "I'm rubber and you're glue". Call me names. Insult me. I don't care. They're just words. But it is quite entertaining.

so you think being a dumbass that everyone makes fun is funny? works for me, you're now the forum idiot. enjoy it ass-clown

The difference between me an you is that I can have an intelligent conversation with someone who disagrees with me without resorting to childishness. You are a very immature individual. You need to grow up.

Actually, not "everybody" is attempting (however feebly) to make fun of me. Only you and maybe one other. I wouldn't call that "everybody".

so you think being a dumbass that everyone makes fun is funny? works for me, you're now the forum idiot. enjoy it ass-clown

someone had to take ABE's place, thaywood is a shoe-in replacement since ABE went bacl to the VW boards

Actually, not "everybody" is attempting (however feebly) to make fun of me..

but i can ASSURE you everyone is watching.

hide and watch, the next time you need some help...or info.
watch what happens
(cue the cricket chirping sounds)

Members online

No members online now.
Back