Filling bags with tire sealant

Anyway, I'm not going to apologize if that's what you're looking for.

i couldnt CARE LESS if you apologize..

you have tried to KILL the good tech value of this site with dangerous ill advised repairs.

THE DAMAGE IS DONE

Thank you, finally someone nueter this guy so as he cannot contaminate the forum any longer.

but I was irritated with 1bad4.6l's constant babbling.

if you the HE'S BAD?

just wait...the entire markviii contingent will soon be following you around, in EVERY ONE of your posts, warning people about what you tried to do to LVC.

you used the community when you NEEDED parts, but NOW are trying to hurt the site as whole, because you have a personal issue with ONE USER

NOW you have an issue with more than 1bad4.6
you're trying to kill this community..and I'm not gonna sit quietly while you do so.
BAN

I'm not "ramming" anything down anyone's throat. I never said it was a good idea. I simply said that I did it and it because I couldn't afford new air springs, and it worked for me. I answered the OP's question with my personal experience. That's it. Nothing more. No ramming involved.

if you the HE'S BAD?

just wait...the entire markviii contingent will soon be following you around, in EVERY ONE of your posts, warning people about what you tried to do to LVC.

you used the community when you NEEDED parts, but NOW are trying to hurt the site as whole, because you have a personal issue with ONE USER

NOW you have an issue with more than 1bad4.6
you're trying to kill this community..and I'm not gonna sit quietly while you do so.
BAN

Ooookaay.

let us rain some doom down upon the filthy head of our green slime cheerleader!!!

rolls out the UNWELCOME MAT for THAYWWOD
complete with a dog turd for him to step on..and hopefully track inside his car.
then the floor boards will match his shiiity repair jobs

I've been around here since 2007. I've gotten a lot of good advice and lots of helpful info from this place. I even bought a VRCM from one of the members here. .

point in case.

you USED the community when it SUITED your NEED

you used the community when you needed parts, said you got good info.

NOW you want to KILL the useful nature of this site, by perpetration of BAD INFORMATION.

thanks for making my exact point, and thanks for putting it in your OWN WORDS.

point in case.

you USED the community when it SUITED your NEED

you used the community when you needed parts, said you got good info.

NOW you want to KILL the useful nature of this site, by perpetration of BAD INFORMATION.

thanks for making my exact point, and thanks for putting it in your OWN WORDS.

Exactly. I often need advice and/or help when a problem arises that I don't know the answer to. This site has helped me immensely over the years. And I am very greatful for all the assistance I've received. I've learned more about my Mark VIII from this site than from any book.

I'll have you know my cars are both meticulously maintained and my repairs are quite professional. Thank you very much.:D:rolleyes:

oh yea... i'm sure.
lets start a list of your professional repairs

1 green slime in air bags
2 liquid glass head gasket repair
3 gorrilla glue radiator repair

god i hope you never try to sell one of your cars here on LVC

THIS... will haunt you..."I PROMISE"

Exactly. I often need advice and/or help when a problem arises that I don't know the answer to. This site has helped me immensely over the years. And I am very greatful for all the assistance I've received. I've learned more about my Mark VIII from this site than from any book.

AND then you turn around and try to screw up the LVC search....on a site that has helped you so much in the past.

that is a very good way to thank the community that helped you...NOT

oh yea... i'm sure.
lets start a list of your professional repairs

1 green slime in air bags
2 liquid glass head gasket repair
3 gorrilla glue radiator repair

god i hope you never try to sell one of your cars here on LVC

THIS... will haunt you..."I PROMISE"

Green slime working just fine as temproary fix in the Mark VIII until I can afford a new set of springs.

Liquid glass held '94 Explorer's heads together for a couple of months until I repaired it properly with new heads and gaskets.

Gorilla glue stopped radiator leak in '96 Mark VIII until the new radiator arrived a couple of days later.

There ya go.

Green slime working just fine at temproary fix in the Mark VIII until I can afford a new set of springs.

Liquid glass held '94 Explorer's heads together for a couple of months until I repaired it properly with new heads and gaskets.

Gorilla glue stopped radiator leak in '96 Mark VIII until the new radiator arrived a couple of days later.

There ya go.

yea..."THOSE" are the exact professional repairs i was referring to.

a temp fix would have been, "just long enough" to get you home...not for months down the road.

but I have had the green slime in my '96 since January 2009 .

doesn't sound like a temporary solution, sounds like your "married" to this green slimed air bag.

in over a year, you couldn't save enough pennies to buy a new bag???

sounds like you need a focus, and not a mark 8

thaywood your doing a crappy job of keeping up...

Your move creep

Members online

No members online now.
Back