FCK this site!

Romper room was a televised preschool show

OH crap i just realized how old i am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lmfao me too man it flowed right off my finger tips like it was yesterday!!!!!

I guess it was my fault for starting the boner thing. I just pointed it out and said "so you popped a boner?" I wasn't making fun of him just that it was funny he made that comment. After that hell broke loose! SORRY IT WAS MY FAULT!!

This is by far the BEST Mark VIII site out there & everybody has always been very helpfull. What is your problem? Geesh:confused:

Just by his use of the word "homo" in now at least two threads shows he is under 18 yrs old. Thats part of the problem.

I do kind of remember that thread, and on a place like this, getting emotional about what some of the cranky smart asses say is not to your benefit. There are some here who cannot differentiate between being helpful and spouting off with opinionated rants about how this product is 'junk' and you are a 'loser' or 'idiot' if you use it, or do something differently than they might, or have another opinion about something, even if it works for you.

Sharing knowledge and voicing opinions in a belligerant manner are two different things. Lots of the more prolific posters on here do it on virtually every post, and you get an image in your mind of what they must be like-somewhat insecure, keyboard bullies, with no life.

Your outburst here will be dropped after time, and the more technically minded on here will forget about it and will help you with any problems you have, regardless of the issues of the past. The point of this forum it to share knowledge and help others preserve what are great and affordable cars. For that, this is probably the very best forum out there. Flamers are everywhere, no matter where you go, don't take it personally-the jerks on here know who they are, they are just trying to over-compensate for they own personal shortcomings. Don't be like them.

Romper room was a televised preschool show

OH crap i just realized how old i am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So do you have the Romper Room magic mirror that can looking into kids homes?

Hmmmmmm .... that mirror could get you put on the predator list..

So do you have the Romper Room magic mirror that can looking into kids homes?

Hmmmmmm .... that mirror could get you put on the predator list..

no but back then i had the lunch box

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LVC is one of the most helpful Mark 8 sites on the web, and I dont even have a Mark. I got an LS which has less support and is still great. Go to aveo proboards, its a forum for just Aveo's. It sux, slow not many adults and there was like 10 frequents that just complained all the time "My car's slow" or they think they have rice. Here there is atleast 75 frequents (meaning visiting more than 3 times a week). And you, MarkVIII93, you have over 1,600 posts. You should be the one giving the help not the seeker. I'd look up to you for the fact I know little about any lincoln.

When I was little watching that show, I used to cry when the lady was calling out the names of the kids at the end. Dumb Beeotch...LOL

It's terribly managed... Im done with it. Not to mention. Nobody on here is of any help.. BAN ME PLEASE.

So how are we so terribly managed?

LVC is one of the most helpful Mark 8 sites on the web.
one that isn't "nazi-moderated" like "that other site".

Nice to know someone still appreciates us :) Thank you.

ok first off this site is great, and remember you cant see sarcasm in text, it was a joke that seemed like too many people jumped on at once, and yeah it gets kinda old. just relax, we've both been here since 05, and people joking about a boner set you off? you were happy about getting free parts, and people jumped your sh1t, sorrry

Members online

Back