FCK this site!

We still hitting the track this saturday? I'm thinking since you'll beat me, I can at least make fun of your boner haha

You don't need to be banned, it's called not logging in.

Amazingly as a human you have the unique trait know as free will....

you speak of this free will what is that.

alright man you caught some :q:q:q:q and a fair amount but there was no harm done. ive been stiffarmed before for reasking an age old question. who hasnt? Honestly.. lots of good guys, and info on here and its never good to lose someone who knows something.

cool off and blow it off. no problems no worries. dont insult those of us who you dont know. then youll piss off alot more then a moderator. and the members are who keep this site going.

you speak of this free will what is that.

alright man you caught some :q:q:q:q and a fair amount but there was no harm done. ive been stiffarmed before for reasking an age old question. who hasnt? Honestly.. lots of good guys, and info on here and its never good to lose someone who knows something.

cool off and blow it off. no problems no worries. dont insult those of us who you dont know. then youll piss off alot more then a moderator. and the members are who keep this site going.

That was the other day in the midst of this....

It's all good now, and I like ball busting, when it's jokingly at least.

Should we call a the doc. this boner has lasted more than 4 hrs. :lol:

I think you are officially bipolar... but thats ok, I'll roll with it.

'bi-polar'....'meds'...what, exactly, is your full-time job, 'Dr.' KustomizingKID"? Do you have a medical degree, or are you just a 'funny' guy?

Certainly judgmental AND forgiving ("that's ok, I'll roll with that'), your psychological evaluations seem to be somewhat self-revealing.

More pearls of wisdom, please...

'bi-polar'....'meds'...what, exactly, is your full-time job, 'Dr.' KustomizingKID"? Do you have a medical degree, or are you just a 'funny' guy?

Certainly judgmental AND forgiving ("that's ok, I'll roll with that'), your psychological evaluations seem to be somewhat self-revealing.

More pearls of wisdom, please...

At least ive been somewhat defended.. thank you sir. And no im not bi polar just had a bad week.

Should we call a the doc. this boner has lasted more than 4 hrs. :lol:

first off..... I dont know a single woman that woul let her man anywhere near a phone if he had a boner for that long.... I personally would run through my girl and call up her friends I'd make like a shish kabob :cool:

second off. if hes not bipolar, maybe MPD? each time he logs on its a new personality? we'll know for sure if he finds a spark plug and va jay jay gets wet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you Mark guys get all the funny threads. what's this guys problem? stop typing lincolnvscadillac.com on address bar and that will resolve your problem

Members online

No members online now.
Back