F/S: All LS parts-engine, body, interior, etc

If you have a drivers side a pillar I am interested, send me a pm and I will give you an email address for pics. If you want to post it thats cool too.
Thanks

Do you need the actual pillar (frame) or the interior trim? PM me back.

looking for driver side

100_4705.gif

Yes I am looking for the entire MAFS.

Also do you by any chance have any black interior parts?

I'm looking for the center console in black.

you and me both on the console... i want the one that doesn't have the flip around cup hold.... if you only new how much stuff i have lost with that damn thing

Yeah, I just recently pulled out a ton of crap the kids stuffed down in it.

I always wondered why mine fit perfectly since everyone complains about them here but when I took it apart to look at my shifter I noticed that it has been filed so that it sits correctly.

My problem is the arm rest on the damn thing just fell off!

I know it was said that the interior parts are parchment but since I also read about other donor LS parts I thought I would just ask.

I need both left pillars how much is you havn't sold them! ASAP! thanks mine are both dented up bad!

I've got the front and rear driver's side, but I think the front one has a small dent at the top. I'll check and let you know. I'll take $25 plus shipping for both.

Yes I am looking for the entire MAFS.

Also do you by any chance have any black interior parts?

I'm looking for the center console in black.

I've got the complete MAFS. $50 plus shipping. Sorry, no black interior pieces.

do you have a self dimming mirror that works for a gen 1

Yeah, I think so, I have a self dimming mirror out of an '03, but I don't know whether or not it's compatible with earlier models. If you think you can use it, $20 plus shipping.

Members online

No members online now.
Back