F/S: All LS parts-engine, body, interior, etc

yea what color is the interioir? dibs on the center console.. also interested in calipers and front bumper.... please post details...

Already sold the console. I'll sell front calipers, but rear ones stay, I don't want to part out the rear-I'm selling it as one assembly. Both front calipers-$75 plus shipping. I've got a front bumper off a newer style LS with the split chrome moldings. It has a small hole in the front of it, but I'll repair it for you if you want it. The rest of the bumper is in great shape - $100 plus shipping. Let me know, if you want both, we might be able to work a package price.

All 4 Shocks without springs!! Please let me know shipping to Puerto Rico.Zipcode is 00778

Sorry, won't ship outside US 48 states. I'd only sell the front ones anyway, but it's one assembly with the spring, actually a strut.

how much for the drivers side fender? and drivers side rear door handle

I have a very slick fender, not a scratch or dent in it (Paint code: HC). It's actually off a 03 LS, but the only difference is there's not a "LS" badge on the molding. It bolts the same as the early models. I'll let you have it for $60 plus shipping.
I'm not sure I have a rear door handle, I don't want to part out the rear door itself (selling it whole), but I think I have a spare one. I'll have to check and see if I still have it. If I do, I'll let you have both fender and handle for $80 plus shipping.
Let me know. thanks

Looking for a 17x5 Compact Spare

Thomas

I think I've got one. I have a spare, but I'll have to check the size. It will probably be Friday or Saturday before I can get back to you on it, but I'll let you know something soon.

Do you have the passenger side, front door, convenience light at the bottom right corner of the door. Light Cover only. how much shipped to houston, tx 77077?

Do you have the passenger side, front door, convenience light at the bottom right corner of the door. Light Cover only. how much shipped to houston, tx 77077?

Sorry, I'm not parting the doors out. I'm sellnig them as a whole.

Sounds good. If it is the correct size, a quick picture or two would be great.

Thomas

I do have the spare you're looking for. It's never been mounted, still has the factory stickers on the tire. $50 plus shipping costs

PICT0070.jpg

PICT0071.jpg

PICT0073.jpg

PICT0072.jpg

That wheel looks like it would work for me. Can you PM me shipping costs to 68423 and I will let you know.

Thomas

Do You Have Any Relay Fuses.....Would Like 2oo Have Them Just Because
If Not Needed.....Thanks

What about tail lights? Mine are tinted and wont pass inspection. Looking for tail lights for everyday use so I can keep mine for show. If it has LS badging even better!

What about tail lights? Mine are tinted and wont pass inspection. Looking for tail lights for everyday use so I can keep mine for show. If it has LS badging even better!

Sorry, I don't have any more tailights.

Members online

Back