F/S: All LS parts-engine, body, interior, etc

one more part question is the car a non-sport? I am looking for a set of side markers.if so what do you want for them shipped to 37416? thanks

do you have a pic of the radio?

Here's some pics of a CD player. (They're a little blurry) It's an Alpine 6 cd.
I can get you the part number later, I don't have it here in front of me. I also have an Alpine cassette with the glove box CD changer, but no magazine for the changer. I'll take $75 (plus shipping) for the CD player and $100 (plus shipping) for the Cassette/CD changer.

PICT0086.jpg

PICT0087.jpg

PICT0089.jpg

Here's some pics of a CD player. (They're a little blurry) It's an Alpine 6 cd.
I can get you the part number later, I don't have it here in front of me. I also have an Alpine cassette with the glove box CD changer, but no magazine for the changer. I'll take $75 (plus shipping) for the CD player and $100 (plus shipping) for the Cassette/CD changer.

Here's the number on the back of the CD player: YW4F-18C815-BC

Does your car have the rear speakers on the package tray? If so would you be willing to sell just the grills?

LMK

do you have the window track for the driver side back window that allows it to go up and down shipped to 01841 lemme kno thanks

do you have the window track for the driver side back window that allows it to go up and down shipped to 01841 lemme kno thanks

Sorry, the only window regulators I have left are in good doors. I don't want to break up the door assembly and part them out.

If you have a drivers side a pillar I am interested, send me a pm and I will give you an email address for pics. If you want to post it thats cool too.
Thanks

You still have the top center vents? I need the trim not the actual vent itself.

And would the gen1 fit a gen2? they look the same.

Members online

Back