F/S: All LS parts-engine, body, interior, etc

hytzh8r

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have almost a complete car of parts for sale.

Complete '01 interior in parchment color (seats, carpet, interior panels, sterring wheel w/airbag, console, etc)

Complete '01 3.9L V8 engine and transmission with 45K miles (new gaskets, plugs & wires, etc.) No problems at all with this engine or tranny. Both in excellent mechanical condition. Have all hoses including complete cooling system (fans and radiator & condensor).

Also have all 4 doors for '01. All in excellent condition- no dents or scratches.
Paint code: HC. All doors have good glass. Drivers door has security keypad. (Drivers door needs new window track ($50 from Ford), also drivers door mirror glass missing.)

Have excellent hood and right fender-also paint code:HC

Have 2001 complete independant rear end setup w/struts

Factory in-dash CD player and CD changer (minus CD magazine). All door speakers, and rear package tray speakers/amp.

Complete '01 dash (minus passenger airbag). Includes gauge cluster, ac/heater control module, etc.

Most of these parts are interchangeable for all years other than the electrical parts ('01-'02 only). I have many parts leftover from donor cars. I need to get rid of these parts because they're taking up too much space. If you need something let me know, I've probably got it. I can post pics of whatever you're interested in. Make me a reasonable offer.

What color is the carpet? And do you have pictures of it?

Thanks

yea what color is the interioir? dibs on the center console.. also interested in calipers and front bumper.... please post details...

All 4 Shocks without springs!! Please let me know shipping to Puerto Rico.Zipcode is 00778

I guess camthman was right!! This is a scam.

will you sell the seat backings separate? are they broken at all? thanks

Sorry it took so long to respond guys, I kept thinking the replies would come to my email and I hadn't checked the forum. Oops.

Anyway,
Do you need the rear seat backs? I've got them in the tan leather (Ivory parchment). They are in excellent conditon, nothing broken. I'd like to keep the set together, so I'll sell you the whole set (both seat backs, both side bolsters, and the seat bottom) for $175 plus shipping costs. Let me know and we can work something out.

How much for the motor?

I'm selling the motor/tranny combo for $1500. It's complete, with airbox, manifolds, exhaust to cats, steering rack.
Just had new installed:
gaskets, plugs, igniton wires, thermostat, & fuel injector sensor
Only has 47,xxx miles on both engine and tranny.

I noticed your in CA. I'm in TN, so shipping may be expensive, but I will crate it up and ship it by freight if you're interested. Let me know

How about the glove box insert? The part that holds the owner's manual... just 4 bolts to take out.

for some reason i think this thread is gonna be BS.....

Sorry! I was waiting for replies to come to my email. I wasn't checking this thread. Apparently, they don't come to your email, unless its a PM. Anyway, I'll start checking this thread regularly. Again, I apologize for the delay.:(

What color is the carpet? And do you have pictures of it?

Thanks

Carpet is tan and in good shape, no rips. I can get some pics of it this weekend if your interested. $100 plus shipping. Let me know, we can work something out.

Members online

Back