Exhaust Clips 2016

whats got two thumbs up and likes the sound of a kick ass exhaust?

this guy!

sounds awesome!..... my car is coming out of winter hibernation for this..

muffler delete and 4'' stainless tips

[video]https://youtu.be/sTznN40OvrY[/video]

It'd be helpful to list the parts used with your videos

Im running a j racing dual inlet and outlet muffler followed by two performance resonators

Sounds AMAZING !!!

Guess thats what you were aiming for?

Sounds AMAZING !!!

Guess thats what you were aiming for?
If youre referring to me.....

Lol you jerk. No it wasn't hence why it was put back. A correctly modified exhaust is in the works lol. I loved the sound of it fully removed but not partially.

_-_ IG: KID_LYRICS _-_

Looking forward to hearing your upcoming exhaust. What you got there now I'd call an excessive exhaust LEAK.

Time to step up yo' game 808 Princess

Looking forward to hearing your upcoming exhaust. What you got there now I'd call an excessive exhaust LEAK.

Time to step up yo' game 808 Princess
Lmao... yea it's nice and quiet...for now.

BTW you ever download Decaf zip music?

Hey I know this is for video clips but could I ask for some help on an exhaust upgrade? Or if there is a better thread let me know. I've searched for couple hours and found some interesting clips. Not sure I want to revive n old thread

Hey I know this is for video clips but could I ask for some help on an exhaust upgrade? Or if there is a better thread let me know. I've searched for couple hours and found some interesting clips. Not sure I want to revive n old thread
This isn't an old thread.... it says 2016... unless you mean another thread..

OK, I have a stock GEN II LS 05 only thing I have changed is rims and radio. Looking for a better sound I have read tons of threads, I'm kinda tight on money because I just blew a lot on rims. I just want to do mufflers right now, I'm wondering if that will increase the sound. I want a mean sound not real loud but a good rumble, something that you'll look at when it starts/takes off. See flowmasters would do the job but I read they create back pressure with popping which I don't want exactly. Bassani or Magnaflows is what I've come down to. I've looked at some websites but I have no idea how to buy mufflers. Piping is 2" I know but does anyone have a link to them? Preferably personal experience with the muffler too. Thanks, I hate being cheap but I don't mind till mid-summer.

just replacing the muffs will change the sound, which mufflers will decide how loud it gets... chambered mufflers tent to have deeper sound with out (most of the time) being too loud, straight through mufflers tend to be a lot louder.

also the lowest restricted mufflers tent to have the most cracks and pops when coasting down.

and are you sure that your exhaust is not 2.25"?

What brand would those be? I want a good rumble so I don't think straight piping is what I'd do. Should I buy new tips also? I like the orginal ones and how they show from behind.

a lot of brands each offer different kinds of mufflers...

for example, magnaflow makes both chambered mufflers and straight through mufflers, they are mostly known for the straight through type... while flowmaster are mostly know for chambered mufflers. shorter mufflers from any brand will be louder and longer and larger mufflers will tend to me more quieter.

bottom line is that I would start by listen to as many sound clips as possible to see what kind of sound you are looking for. for me, I was really loving how my flowmasters sounded (40 delta flow) but an excited to get the new single center muffler set up on it soon.

tip are all about looks, if you are going to do new tips, have it down at the same time as the mufflers. with the original flowmaster setup, I reused the OEM tips, however with the new magnaflow setup I also grabbed some larger rolled edge angle cut tips that were power coated black.

Ive listened to several, but I think most have the hole setup. Do you have a video of your sound? I've never had flow masters, I saw people say they're the opposite of flow. And yeah if I can I'd reuse the tips. I like the idea of the dual staggered tips I saw on here and make the cut out but don't have the money for those atm.

Members online

No members online now.
Back