Everybody, Post your Wheels

KD00LS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I figured this would be a good way to give the future buyers a little more of an idea what they can work with. Here's mine for a Lincoln LS. They're called Stern ST-1's, bought them brand new off Ebay. They come in Black, Black Chrome, Aluminum, and Chrome.

Stern Wheel.jpg

I've got Enkei EUM5's in gold & polished. I believe they are discontinued, and they're nearly impossible to find anywhere. I've only seen them on one other car. Available in 15x6.5" and 16x7" in gold & polished, or silver & polished. (Also look for the Etoria version. Same wheel, same company, Etoria was marketed more for luxury)

enkei_eum5_large.png

I'm trying to post my gleeming chrome stock rims, but I can't get this silly box to let me!

Great Idea, keep posting cause Im lookn!

MsM8

KD00LS said:
I figured this would be a good way to give the future buyers a little more of an idea what they can work with. Here's mine for a Lincoln LS. They're called Stern ST-1's, bought them brand new off Ebay. They come in Black, Black Chrome, Aluminum, and Chrome.
In 18x8 by the way.

Hi Pepperman

I think you owe me some royalties for using that Turbine wheel picture :p

Your 90 Town car didn't come with those beauties because that is a Collectors series Turbine Wheel from 1979 with blue turbines you Town Car would have had grey turbines :D

The original photo of the wheels on my 79 Continental :)

ContiTurbine.jpg

Take care

Dereck

HI Dereck,

The royalty check is in the mail :D

The tubine wheels came with the Town Car when i got it, and they look just like the ones in the picture exactly, maybe they are gray turbines :D I will have to look.

pepperman

I have 20" Enkei Kapone wheels wrapped with Nitto N555 rubber. Check out my photo gallery, I have better pics of my wheels there.

L_594.jpg

Reduced Pic #2.jpg

Vaughn84 said:
I have 20" Enkei Kapone wheels wrapped with Nitto N555 rubber. Check out my photo gallery, I have better pics of my wheels there.

Hi Vaughn84,

I would have already checked out your garage and so would 2, or 3 hundred other LVC Hotties if you would have posted a Hottie pic in the Guys Guys Guys thread...heres the url when your ready ...nice rims hun!
http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=12837&goto=newpost

Smooches
MsM8

Vaughn84 said:
Hey Debi. I already posted a pic in your thread. It is on page 31, it is post #919.

Yeah....yummmm - but the pics of your tattoo threw me off!
Fits you to a H O T ! You gotta re-post.

Hottie, you remembered your G3 number ;) That is too HOT!

Kisses :gr_devil:
MsM8

Members online

No members online now.
Back