Enough of the CL postings!

Yeah. Calvin probably wasn't popular in school.

That or there's some kinda estrogen/testosterone imbalance?

Last thing I ever said to him was, without people contributing, there would be no markviii.org and that he needed to maybe take that into consideration. That was the 3rd time I got banned, under my 3rd username. Gave up after that, still haven't been to atlanta yet. Would still like to introduce myself. But prob never will.

its so funny how if me or geno are mentioned there, instant ban. Cal could have such a better site if he would blow some of the sand out of his vagina and loosen up a little, he is a tight ass for sure. i dont miss the site, i thought i would because it was a happening place when i got banned, but LVC all the way baby. i love it here, i love our freedom , the crowds on here are great, most of us get along, its just a fun site to be a member of and i am proud that i am, i love my LVC community. LVC FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cal eats corn on the cob the long way F.Y.I.

Lol

You can go over there and read posts, and it sounds like everybody's trying to make love all at once. As if people are being fake. It's like a disease. I'd rather have a bunch of REAL people around who are allowed to say what they mean and mean what they say rather than sit around and eat girl scout cookies with ''what's left''

Anybody remember me and Geno going at it? He's an administrator. It got talked out. Would never happen over there. Everything gets hid behind the 'pussy' curtain.

I'm getting kinda tired of the "wow this guy's an idiot" CL postings, those could be kept in a single thread and it would suit me fine. But I do appreciate the "check this car out" or "this could be a good deal" ones.

I don't click on them. It doesn't mean they don't cluster :q:q:q:q the board

Here's an idea!

Let's stop posting altogether! That way we don't clusterfork the forms!

It's a forum. People post in forums. Gt over it.

What's next, you're going to demand that we talk of no other Mark VIII's besides yours, here in the Mark VIII section?

If you don't like it, don't click on it. It's really not that hard of a concept.

I like the postings as one might show up in my area and be worth a look...
That said a seperate catagory might be good....less clutter
Otherwise I'm happy to be here and I have lurked at calvin.org and from the get go thought that it seemed kinda heavy handed on the rules. Guess thats an understatement.

I see you over at LOL sometimes too Jamie....

Here's an idea!

Let's stop posting altogether! That way we don't clusterfork the forms!

It's a forum. People post in forums. Gt over it.

What's next, you're going to demand that we talk of no other Mark VIII's besides yours, here in the Mark VIII section?

If you don't like it, don't click on it. It's really not that hard of a concept.

Have you heard of a town hall? Well this is kinda one of those meetings.. What if you lived in a town of a population of 10k people and 100 of them kept letting rattlesnakes loose? And one guy said "If you don't like it just don't walk by it"? ..Kinda irrelevant to say. A couple may be ok to deal with, and after awhile you're just like hey, this is about enough. Dissect away, Frogman, but I won't care. :p

I agree with Medium D's statement. Ripping on retarded peoples' adds is pretty retarded in itself. It's like going to the bar to rip on drunks.

On this note, Im tired about hearing about wheels... no more posts about wheels!

jk

Well there is no legal cure for stupidity yet, and no way to educate the general public on the value of things in general, so u get people that price their stuff on a higher scale based on KBB.com or NADA.com giving them numbers that we ourselves find over priced because we know these cars and their "issues". I personally have very limited patience for what i consider stupid questions or people.

I personally dont mind the CL ads its gives me something to look at, sometimes i get a chuckle out of them some times i get disgusted, like that green flamin one, and sometimes i get impressed and think damn thats a nice mark. Hell i got a few laughs out of this thread. i got my mark of of CL for $300.00 i got the engine off CL for it to with 16k on it, sure it was rebuilt at 16k so i got a damn good deal on a fresh engine at $700.00.

Keep posting CL ads i say, if ya dont want to see ppl getting picked on, ripped on, and generally called retarded DONT CLICK ON THE THREAD!!!!! END OF STORY. simple enough

Well there is no legal cure for stupidity yet, and no way to educate the general public on the value of things in general, so u get people that price their stuff on a higher scale based on KBB.com or NADA.com giving them numbers that we ourselves find over priced because we know these cars and their "issues". I personally have very limited patience for what i consider stupid questions or people.

I personally dont mind the CL ads its gives me something to look at, sometimes i get a chuckle out of them some times i get disgusted, like that green flamin one, and sometimes i get impressed and think damn thats a nice mark. Hell i got a few laughs out of this thread. i got my mark of of CL for $300.00 i got the engine off CL for it to with 16k on it, sure it was rebuilt at 16k so i got a damn good deal on a fresh engine at $700.00.

Keep posting CL ads i say, if ya dont want to see ppl getting picked on, ripped on, and generally called retarded DONT CLICK ON THE THREAD!!!!! END OF STORY. simple enough

I'm just saying if it's a deal on a car, cool. But if it's some guy with his wheels on backwards or someone with bad spelling, who cares. It wouldn't be so bad, really, but you click on them not knowing what's inside. People make titles that will get everybody in. Then you get in there and look at it, and wonder what you're supposed to be noticing. So you read what's being said thinking it may be intersting, just like you're saying. You might enjoy it if someone has something interesting they're pointing out. But it's just dumb stuff. Do this a bunch of times, and it gets old. It's like looking in the fridge because you're hungry and everything you grab being empty. Not what you expected. Unsatisfied. Over and over, and just because everybody is so bored, that they have to pick on something that's not really worth picking on. It's like highschool kids, griping just to gripe, like they think it's the grown up thing to do. But it's not.

If it wasn't for micahs post I would not have mine right now.

For the record, mine was in "for sale" under "wanted":p I like seeing cars i might have otherwise missed, but tire of seeing "donk" and "lambo" cars.

I found a dark portofino blue the other day in terra haute i was going to post.:shifty: Aw, heck, here it is: http://terrahaute.craigslist.org/cto/1588113517.html High miles (160k)but 1 of 400. I can't drive out there without taking leave. LOL. :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back