Enough of the CL postings!

i hear ya.... some are good but alot could go in a different section.

I think we need a Mark VIII owners lounge. I think we have enough BS to fill one up:D

I do like the progress posts like KK and Laser have, but the CL ads I agree are a bit much.

Why not just put all the CL ads in one thread? Call it the craigslist thread or something....

I only post the ones that might be worth something to someone on here looking for a project or whatever. I posted the one yesterday cause it was a CE even though it needs some work...

Sorry

if you dont want to see them you dont have to click on them FYI
I know this is a hard concept but once I got the hand of it I started
not clicking on stuff all the time it was amazing

I'll try to cut back. I posted the evergreen mist because i thought someone might want it. One of 218 is a rare find. :cool:

I don't click on them. It doesn't mean they don't cluster :q:q:q:q the board

If you dont like it here then leave. Some of us have been here long enough and are tired of answering the same old questions, its nice to read something new every once in a while.

If you dont like it here then leave. Some of us have been here long enough and are tired of answering the same old questions, its nice to read something new every once in a while.

Agreed, its nice to read something different instead of the same retarded questions over and over.... Get the sand out of your vagina...

Better yet... go to markviii.org and hang out over there for a while.

exactly ^^^ i say post em, if you are sick of looking at them, just move the F on to another thread its real simple.

I look at all of them. Many of us have found nice cars there. Those of us that are on our 4th or 5th Marks (or 10th. or 11th. in some cases!) appreciate the posting of CL ads that we would have otherwise missed. Members even volunteer to go & look at cars for other members that aren't nearby if interest is shown in them. That's a good thing & promotes a real sense of community. If I see a car on CL that I like, but can't buy, I'll post it up. Chances are that someone else will like it too.

I like them; keep them coming...

word, dont like it, dont look , simple enough no one has to come here!

exactly ^^^ i say post em, if you are sick of looking at them, just move the F on to another thread its real simple.

:I :iconcur: :I :iconcur: :I

Guys, no one on here forces you to click on them. Trust me, if they were a problem a moderator would take care of the CL threads ASAP!:ban because I like the Craigslist ads.

LOL I like to look at all the diffrent ads just to see what condition they are in and what they sell for in the diffrent states. It is funny though there is at least 1 new CL posting each day.

Some of them I look at and some I don't but it doesn't bother me if it's something that I never cared to see. I just click on something else and I know not to look at that again. I mean, it can clutter a board up if too many are posted but it's something that another person found and it might be interesting to another and maybe not to someone else.

Cal's board might be more suitable for those that don't like them. Have to walk on egg shells over there though. Cal might be a good person, idk and idc but the site and what you're able to say and do, sucks.

I mentioned Jaime to someone there who was looking for parts once and got banned:D.

Members online

No members online now.
Back