Ebay warning for mark VIII owners.

yeah exactly, because you asked for a fender and i gave you what i had, the fender was straight and i didnt do any body work to it, you got a fender from me the way i removed it off the car. you could have done what anyone else would if they werent happy, send it back, i love people who cry over used 14 year old parts when they are not mint lol. i wasnt in the wrong, you remember the thread you started about me and all 600 people who responded sided with me, you want mint, call ford, dont call a guy who sells used parts.

i had something brought to my attention from a member on another board who didnt see my warning about this guy until it was too late and he bid on 3 different items. well in his list of parts he claims to have brand new hid bulbs, maybe he does, maybe he doesnt, not the point, but watch out, he lays the same line on everyone , if you are looking at his parts, or if he is buying mark VIII parts you are selling, his line is he has a young baby and things are tough so thats why he is selling parts, or he says this to sellers to try and make them lower their price out of sympathy, let me tell all of you , dont fall for his B.S baby stories, this guy acts like a baby himself, he's 52 years old, yes he has a young son, his wife is 38, they have two mark VIII's and he's remodeling the entire inside of his house, but he tells his victims that money is tight, or his wife is tightening the strings on him, he stays home all day while his wife works all night making over 32 bucks an hour. Ed if you see this, its time to grow up and stop with the same song and dance, time to come up with a new story . this jerk off lies so bad that he believes everything he says. i have two young kids Ed, i work 14 hour days just to put food on the table, i have to rent a house because i cant buy one, my wife is a stay ay home mom raising our two kids, my wallet is always empty, and you say things are tough???? i wish i could live off my wife's 32 buck an hour and use it to buy mark VIII parts and pocket all the money you make from your lies, maybe i should stop buy your house now and steal some stuff out of your garage like you did to us scum bag.

It's people like that guy that make internet purchases VERY sketchy sometimes. I know I have been burned in the past.

And for the record, LvC is much better than that "other site."

What's up with all this banning of you guys? What did you guys supposedly do that was so bad? What's wroong with mentioning LMS? I don't think I want to belong to a group that uptight.
I do want to keep all avenues for info, parts, meets open for Lincolns, but I guess you have to pick which are better if you're forced into a choice!

Sign up an try it... I tried it back one night when someone had just gotten booted... I joined and then ask if anyone knew the guy who sells LMS parts on eBay... That's all it took.

Still scratching my head why we haven't banned you here.:D

Because you Love me!!:rolleyes:

I like how if you have been previously banned and you attempt to re-join "you agree to a $250 re-instatement fee for each attempt made" which he claims will be settled in Georgia courts. I'm going to join and mention LMS and see what happens....tempt the fates per se.

Only 250 now? A few months back it said something silly like 5000! Lol.

i wasnt reffering to that site anyway, i dont refer to that site anymore unless im in the bathroom pinching one off.

Thanks for the head's up, I had been watching some of his items but now I will ignore his parts.

I was never banned from them but, I was never asked to renew. I wouldn't have anyway after reading whistleblowers e-mail back in 04. I had an occasion to meet some of the local members at NE Dragway, they were all pretty nice except the NE local prez seemed to be really bothered that he had to meet a new peep, wouldn't even get out of his car or shake hands (I don't think it was because I was a full 1.5 sec faster than him).
All water over the bridge now, this forum seems to be more to my liking and much more relaxed.

I am so glad LVC is here... Jamie, thanks for informing us about this. I cannot believe the nerve of some people, and how money can be "the root of all evil". I am glad to know those I have met, and am grateful to LVC for all the help it has given me in the small amount of time I have been a member-

The "org" site sucks plain & simple! I tried posting a few things about a year or so ago & they were removed. Type LVC in a post & it's automaticly removed! LVC is 100 times better!!!!!

Thanks for the info about the ebay scam artist.

I got a 1 week ban a week and a half ago for saying sh1t and being rude to a guy who was dissing lincolns in favor of full electrics. I still can't log on, I guess he didn't like my email.

I just posted on there. Title is Lincoln Motor Sport and message body is "ub3r rU3elz" See how long I last.

Still scratching my head why we haven't banned you here.:D

Calvin gave me the 'ol heave ho because my sig was 62 characters long instead of the 60 he demanded, even though the software allowed for more than 62 characters per line. Heck, I even tried changing it 3 times to make him happy but his stupid software wouldn't accept my changes for some reason. I didn't bother to fight it. I then got poofed.

Dude, seriously, the same exact thing happened to me over there. I put up a post selling a virtually brand new pair of front air springs. I went back to reply to a post someone made in regards to possibly buying it and couldn't log in. I emailed Calvin to find out what the deal was and when he told me that my signature was too long (no pictures in it at all, mind you..all text), I nearly fell out of my chair from laughing so hard.

I can't remember where it was, may have been there before, I had a sig that read:

"Driving around with a fart muffler on a 4 cylinder is like walking around with a megaphone screaming you have a 2 inch pecker."

They banned me for that sayin it wasn't family friendly

Well my post got deleted so I made a new one saying I have a 98 LSC loaded with LMS stuff and how much of a great guy Geno is and so on.. we'll see how long that lasts.

edit: HAHAHAHAHAH HOLY :q:q:q:q THEY BLOCK OUT THE NAME GENO. I SAID GENO IS THE GREATEST GUY AND IT COMES UP #### IS THE GREATEST GUY. what an fn toolbag. this guy should be banned from the internet

edit again: I changed the name to Gen0.

Successfully banned for mentioning Lincoln Motorsport.
"Cal" doesn't even drive a Lincoln anymore, he has a 1980 something Porsche.

Why does he like to ban everyone & act like he is the internet police? I don't think he makes many friends that way.

Funniest thing is that i saw his Porsche at the SSHS event last November. Too bad he wasn't around the car at all. I could've said hi. :D

Thanks for the Info....

i had something brought to my attention from a member on another board who didnt see my warning about this guy until it was too late and he bid on 3 different items. well in his list of parts he claims to have brand new hid bulbs, maybe he does, maybe he doesnt, not the point, but watch out, he lays the same line on everyone , if you are looking at his parts, or if he is buying mark VIII parts you are selling, his line is he has a young baby and things are tough so thats why he is selling parts, or he says this to sellers to try and make them lower their price out of sympathy, let me tell all of you , dont fall for his B.S baby stories, this guy acts like a baby himself, he's 52 years old, yes he has a young son, his wife is 38, they have two mark VIII's and he's remodeling the entire inside of his house, but he tells his victims that money is tight, or his wife is tightening the strings on him, he stays home all day while his wife works all night making over 32 bucks an hour. Ed if you see this, its time to grow up and stop with the same song and dance, time to come up with a new story . this jerk off lies so bad that he believes everything he says. i have two young kids Ed, i work 14 hour days just to put food on the table, i have to rent a house because i cant buy one, my wife is a stay ay home mom raising our two kids, my wallet is always empty, and you say things are tough???? i wish i could live off my wife's 32 buck an hour and use it to buy mark VIII parts and pocket all the money you make from your lies, maybe i should stop buy your house now and steal some stuff out of your garage like you did to us scum bag.

I have been looking for some HID Low Beam bulbs for my 98 Mark LSC and the guy you mentioned has been emailing and calling me trying to get me to buy from him. Don't think so after reading all this information...Thanks...

I got the Boot from the "other-site" because of my desacration to the mark...
Funny thing is I asked him if he doesnt want me to cut it up to buy it from me..

Instant BAN.

Members online

No members online now.
Back