Ebay warning for mark VIII owners.

BAD97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
if anyone searches ebay for mark VIII parts, i have a warning for you guys. he doesnt threaten my business, thats not why i am posting this, the reason i am is because he was a good friend to me and my father in law until we moved to our current house. Ed is his name, (6886dana) is his ebay name he swiped a ton of parts from our garage. i told him i had some interior trim pieces that were the same color as his interior and if he wanted them he could have them for himself, so he decided to take about a trunkful of parts and take the stuff home and list it on ebay. he also has parts listed that he is buying from other sellers, and turning around and relisting the parts as clean low mile florida parts, when the parts have never been in florida until he bought them. everything he lists says its from garage kept low mile florida cars, but none of the parts are. he also purchased a neon tail light from someone online and left it on his garage floor and ran it over with his car by mistake, so then he put in a claim about it, and told the seller he never recieved it. he also bought another neon that didnt work, so i fixed it for him, and then he had it painted so he could tell the seller of that one he never recieved it either, and wouldnt be able to prove it because he had it painted a diff color. i would never go public over this, except he has 3 mark VIII's and i have been repairing them and what not for a few years now, and i have saved him thousands of dollars in repairs, and this is how he pays me back, by taking parts from us and putting them on ebay?? be very careful if you decide to buy something from him, he is very sketchy, he lies like no one's business, and you cannot trust him for anything, its too bad too, because i liked Ed alot, but now i see why he has no buddies left. sorry Ed but payback is a bitch.

If you'd like...if someone on another forum I'm on gets screwed on something on Ebay...others will bombard the seller with random ridiculous questions to no end???

If you'd like...if someone on another forum I'm on gets screwed on something on Ebay...others will bombard the seller with random ridiculous questions to no end???

...nice

he is a jerk, i got banned from markviii.org because calvin is a little boot camp drill instructor, but thats another story, but Ed tried kissing my butt on that site saying no one else who sells parts on there is as professional as me, whatever dude, but then he got banned too, for saying my name on there. then he was mad at me????????? WTF i didnt ask you to say anything man, keep your mouth shut and maybe you wont get banned, i dont need anyone speaking up for me. so put a warning on markviii.org too, cuz i cant anymore lol.

he is a jerk, i got banned from markviii.org because calvin is a little boot camp drill instructor, but thats another story, but Ed tried kissing my butt on that site saying no one else who sells parts on there is as professional as me, whatever dude, but then he got banned too, for saying my name on there. then he was mad at me????????? WTF i didnt ask you to say anything man, keep your mouth shut and maybe you wont get banned, i dont need anyone speaking up for me. so put a warning on markviii.org too, cuz i cant anymore lol.

LOL I would if I could but I was banned a long time ago.

Well if the need rises. We really need a section for bad dealings or bad sellers or selling disputes on this site. Most other forums I'm on have one.

You want to see some good stories go on Pirate4x4 and check out their dispute section. People call, fax, email, and show up at a deadbeat vendor's place sticking up for someone.

Lol. See his feedback score? Thats a warning right there! Have i met this Ed guy? I Can't remember...

Hey jamie97lsc....can I send a few ridiculous questions his way like Geno? I think you said not to bother but if you want, I'd be more than happy to and I'm sure others would be too. Maybe it'll discourage the guy from screwing people over.

Edit: Sorry I couldn't resist...too tempting.
I asked him this:
Hi, I am wondering if you would be able to fill the headlight housing with helium and plug it closed as to save some weight and maybe discount shipping. Thank you.
About this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330212976641&_trksid=p2759.l1259

im not looking for people to harrass him, i was just putting out a warning for potential buyers to beware. but i will admit geno, thats was funny as hell!!

martin you havent met him in person, but he used to be at the shop alot, i honestly think he is taking his white on tan 97 lsc apart just to try and make money, because some of the parts he has listed look like he took them out of his personal car. he's got balls thats all i can say, and when i asked him about all this, he totally went off the wall and started calling me all kinds of things in an email and totally insulting me, i was human about my confrontation with him and he went off the deep end, to me, if you are guilty of something, thats how you answer someone back, if he wasnt guilty, he wouldnt have flown off the deep end answering me, then he tells me he was sorry that he had almost a whole bottle of wine when he read my email and he didnt want to lose our friendship, i said then take all my parts off ebay that you took, well i'm still waiting for that to happen and he hasnt tried to email or call in over 2 1/2 weeks, well, if he truely wanted to remain friends, he has one hell of a neat way of showing it. he's been selling gauge clusters that he took both 1st and 2nd gen, he had the bezels for the front seat power switches, he had some wiper delay modules and other modules that were all mine, rocker sill plate trim from various colored interiors, he's just a creep, thats all there is too it.

fill it with helium lmfao!!!

His reponse..
Dear glanga88,
And who is buying the helium?
- 6886dana

My repsonse..
If you take it to a balloon shop they will do it, usually for free if you can persuade them. I have done this before with numerous items including dog toys, bike frames, and other car parts. Thanks.

Me too.. I just ask a question about LMS.. banned..

Still scratching my head why we haven't banned you here.:D

Calvin gave me the 'ol heave ho because my sig was 62 characters long instead of the 60 he demanded, even though the software allowed for more than 62 characters per line. Heck, I even tried changing it 3 times to make him happy but his stupid software wouldn't accept my changes for some reason. I didn't bother to fight it. I then got poofed.

His reponse..
Dear glanga88,
And who is buying the helium?
- 6886dana

My repsonse..
If you take it to a balloon shop they will do it, usually for free if you can persuade them. I have done this before with numerous items including dog toys, bike frames, and other car parts. Thanks.

lol I'm in for asking repetitive questions and retarded ones...

Banned?

What's up with all this banning of you guys? What did you guys supposedly do that was so bad? What's wroong with mentioning LMS? I don't think I want to belong to a group that uptight.
I do want to keep all avenues for info, parts, meets open for Lincolns, but I guess you have to pick which are better if you're forced into a choice!

What's up with all this banning of you guys? What did you guys supposedly do that was so bad? What's wroong with mentioning LMS? I don't think I want to belong to a group that uptight.
I do want to keep all avenues for info, parts, meets open for Lincolns, but I guess you have to pick which are better if you're forced into a choice!

ok i'll explain my banning, first i got banned because some ass had his 96 listed for sale, said the car was in perfect shape with no known problems, but then he puts pics up of the car with the front air ride slammed on the ground, and the right hid lense was filled with water like a fish tank, so i questioned this guy, in a somewhat rude manner, but within rules of conduct, well, Magical Cal suspended me for it for a few weeks, he let me back on with rules, i could only post in any of the technical forums, or the classifieds only, for 3 month probation period. well i slipped up before my " probabtion " was up and i put a link in the anything goes forums to a new paper article here in clearwater about evel kenievel's death, and titled it another lost hero. i got banned for it, for good lmfao what a retard. i told him what i thought of him as a person and never discussed it again till now.

LOL look at the past posts on there. Thats why we made this place and it ROCKS their asses off.

ok i'll explain my banning, first i got banned because some ass had his 96 listed for sale, said the car was in perfect shape with no known problems, but then he puts pics up of the car with the front air ride slammed on the ground, and the right hid lense was filled with water like a fish tank, so i questioned this guy, in a somewhat rude manner, but within rules of conduct, well, Magical Cal suspended me for it for a few weeks, he let me back on with rules, i could only post in any of the technical forums, or the classifieds only, for 3 month probation period. well i slipped up before my " probabtion " was up and i put a link in the anything goes forums to a new paper article here in clearwater about evel kenievel's death, and titled it another lost hero. i got banned for it, for good lmfao what a retard. i told him what i thought of him as a person and never discussed it again till now.

LOL you couldnt pass a simple probation period :rolleyes:

i could have, till i realized how that place is run. if cal wasnt a dick, i'd still be there, but he can run his tight assed ship over there i dont need it.

Its funny that you had a probation period.
I just got the ban.
WTF its like JR high.

hahahah his response...

Dear glanga88,

If tou can not afford the shipping,do not Bid! Perhaps you should be driving Ford Focus?Parts are inexpensive,and abundant
- 6886dana
This coming from the clown that can't afford parts himself? Or to keep his car in one piece?

So I reply...
Speaking of...will these lights fit my 04 Focus?

typical answer from him, ask him how he charges buyers sales tax when he is selling these parts out of his house. he is not a business, so how the hell is he charging sales tax? and look at his shipping prices too, he just recently had 2 new in the box hid bulbs listed with a buy it now for $900 dollars lmfao $900????????????????????????????????????????????

Members online

No members online now.
Back