zmt325

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
006-6.jpg

decided not to go satin. probably going to sell this one when finished

007-7.jpg

its not bad really.
we are talking wheels right?

also, you have a blown strut rod bushing or bad alignment. your front wheel sits too far back in the wheel well.

its not bad really.
we are talking wheels right?

also, you have a blown strut rod bushing or bad alignment. your front wheel sits too far back in the wheel well.

yes wheels

srb, replacing after the lsu al game. 3rd set in 6 mo.

I like them much better than Mille Miglia wheels.

I like them much better than Mille Miglia wheels.

Talk all you want. Sold em last week.

And tbh, I only bought them cause they were a great deal at the time. They weren't my ideal choice in pattern or size. Still better than the peeling pos stockers I have on now though, which is why I intially bought them.

And tbh, I only bought them cause they were a deal. They weren't my ideal choice in pattern or size. Still better than the peeling pos stockers I have on now though which is why I intially bought them.

congrats, they look great on an ls or Audi.... mark, eh not so much. what are you getting next?

Nothing, Gotta save up to move next Summer. If anything it would be some octi's if a set were to pop up.

Figured i'd sell them now while they at least have a little tire left. Ya know, to get more moneyz before they went bald.

And tbh, I only bought them cause they were a deal. They weren't my ideal choice in pattern or size. Still better than the peeling pos stockers I have on now though, which is why I intially bought them.
Meh, I had them on my S4

if you keep wrecking srb's its because someone doesnt know how to allign the car. your front end is way off, even if the bushing was bad that strut rod shouldnt allow the spindle to sit that far back. i went through this two times in a row through this with tire kindom, they alligned my car after i rebuilt the front end, and when i went to get it, thats how the left front tire sat, i said i am not taking the car like that, bring it in and fix it right, so they call me 2 hours later and say its all set, i go back, and the tire was still slammed in the back of the wheel well, i said you have got to be kidding me, i said give me my money back and i will go somewhere that knows what they are doing. so i took it to ford and an hour later it was mint, ford said someone had the front sr nut backed too far off so it shoved the spindle backwards. get the car alligned at the dealer, i never take my vehicles to these discount imbred employed places anymore for allignments, only the dealer.

if you keep wrecking srb's its because someone doesnt know how to allign the car. your front end is way off, even if the bushing was bad that strut rod shouldnt allow the spindle to sit that far back. i went through this two times in a row through this with tire kindom, they alligned my car after i rebuilt the front end, and when i went to get it, thats how the left front tire sat, i said i am not taking the car like that, bring it in and fix it right, so they call me 2 hours later and say its all set, i go back, and the tire was still slammed in the back of the wheel well, i said you have got to be kidding me, i said give me my money back and i will go somewhere that knows what they are doing. so i took it to ford and an hour later it was mint, ford said someone had the front sr nut backed too far off so it shoved the spindle backwards. get the car alligned at the dealer, i never take my vehicles to these discount imbred employed places anymore for allignments, only the dealer.

no. the blue moog SRBs are crap. i put a set on on my car, stomped on the brakes and crushed them.
swapped to oem and they are fine.
the moog bushings are thermoplastic. the material is very stiff. it has little give and instead of squishing, it will crack and split. bad material for SRBs.

i never take my vehicles to these discount imbred employed places anymore for allignments, only the dealer.

Yup. When I was living in Lauderdale, luckily I had a Steeda shop not too far. They did an excellent job on my Cobra.

In Tampa Bay, not sure where to take my car(s) around here...

bro i am in Tennessee everyone is imbred here. but you got it right i went to a discount tire place here. he was Hispanic, I instantly got concerned.

Nothing, Gotta save up to move next Summer. If anything it would be some octi's if a set were to pop up.

Figured i'd sell them now while they at least have a little tire left. Ya know, to get more moneyz before they went bald.

i have a set of 16'' chrome directionals in really good shape for sale. 200 for the set plus shipping. i can box 2 rims into one box, already did it through ups and putting 2 rims in one box is cheaper. let me know if your interested.

i have a set of 16'' chrome directionals in really good shape for sale. 200 for the set plus shipping. i can box 2 rims into one box, already did it through ups and putting 2 rims in one box is cheaper. let me know if your interested.

That's abit much, shipping would ruin any type of deal anyways. Thanks though.

Like is a relative term. I don't like them compared to a lot of aftermarket options, but I really like them compared to anything that came on these cars from Ford.

Members online

No members online now.
Back