Do you have a name for your LS?

I don't eat school food, although I'm not in school, might be why. Are you tlking about high school food or college. I imagine college

College. They have subway and other street food but when you can't make it across campus for that, you have to settle for the student store food

I've never thought much about giving my LS a name.. All though, my daughter calls her the silver Bullet.. I used to own a 1988 VW (diesel) and I used to call her tink tink :eek: only thing I miss about that car is the great gas mileage I used to get with it !

The LS sucks more fuel than a ford 4.6L....how the hell beats me.

The LS sucks more fuel than a ford 4.6L....how the hell beats me.

pony = lighter car = more efficient = better gas millage

thats why Corvettes can get such good gas millage on the highway (as long as you can keep your foot out of it) even with their big ass motors

when you put the 4.6 in a heavy ass car like this, i actually get a little better millage in my LS than i did in my mark.

My daughters call mine " The Missing Linc "....... they look in the driveway and if the linc is misssing ......so am I . Keeps me self conscious enough not to drag my knuckles anymore!

pony = lighter car = more efficient = better gas millage

thats why Corvettes can get such good gas millage on the highway (as long as you can keep your foot out of it) even with their big ass motors

when you put the 4.6 in a heavy ass car like this, i actually get a little better millage in my LS than i did in my mark.

Actually i was talking about my dads expedition....must be my foot huh?

And im sure the mustang weighs damn near as much as the ls.

Actually i was talking about my dads expedition....must be my foot huh?
his Expo gets better millage than yours? damn thats rough, you might want to get that foot check out!
And im sure the mustang weighs damn near as much as the ls.
a 98 gt only weighs around 3200, thats a good deal lighter than the LS. i'm sure the new retro is a bit more than that though

2005-2009 mustang V8 coupe
3,480 lb

2010-current Mustang V8 GT coupe
3,533 lb

older stangs, even less.

Lincoln LS
2000 V8 sedan
3692 lbs

the ls weighs less than i thought. but still a more than a stang.

expedition, 6071 pounds. whoa.

My LS is denzel, always went with girls names before, but he's too mean looking to be a girl :p

totally agree. I've got a black on Black 04 LSE and its a man's car for sure. I'm thinking of naming him Lord Vader or Count Blackula.

I waited until I did the mufflers and modified the air box to let my girlfriend drive the LS. We needed to make a grocery run, I told her to drive because I didn't feel up to it. She lives on a pretty busy street so I told her when she pulled out she better floor it and get going. So she did, OOOOPS!

"Holy Sh!t, what did you do to this thing? It really is a Hotrod Lincoln now"

So, that's what she calls it.

Sorry so long but the look on her face was priceless. Bad thing is now she floors it at every light. Gas mileage is down.

I call my black one " batmobile" and the blue one "robin" I haven't rode Robin in a minute but I take all the bitches to the bat cave

Members online

No members online now.
Back