Do you have a name for your LS?

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Simple topic here. Do you have a name for your LS? If so, what is it?

My 2000 Autumn Red LS has three names.
My daughters call it "Sally".
I call it "Babysride".
The wife calls it.......

"Money Pit".:lol:

Well I mentioned in my other post I call it "Loretta".
When I first got it my parents called it "Stinkin'".
My friends first called it "Grandmas ride" and "The Lincooln"
The shop that just aligned just kept referring to the Hot Rod Lincoln song that I'm sure you all have heard.

I call mine Cholulu, like the hot sauce but with a "U" cause I would carry cholula hot sauce in my LS, I have to add some flavor to that school food, not great all the time. :D

^Cholula is da sh!t. Aka "The wooden cap" I call it

Everyone just says The Lincoln when they refer to my car.

My LS is named Jasmine, and she's high maintenance. So she's my money pit.

My LS is denzel, always went with girls names before, but he's too mean looking to be a girl :p

I call her Alice,
the girlfriend calls her "the other woman"

I thought about calling it the "island" (ellis island, LS island?) i was told it's way too corny, so she remains nameless for now

Friends call it the "stinkin Lincoln"
GF calls it "Bitch"
Mother calls it the "Bently"
I call it "Midnight"

I've always called my '00 the 'money pit'. It's funny how two others above have called theirs the same....that must mean something...lol. I havent named my '02 LSE yet.

"Hard White" aka "Pearly" aka "Pearl Pimpin" aka "Thank God for that whiiiiite" aka "The Ghost" aka "The four door oh-four" aka "The Linc-basket"

I've referred to mine as "My other wallet" before. As in "Ohh, I had $50 earlier, but I put it in my other wallet." Haven't really given it a name per se.

But most people refer to it as the Lincoln.

Mine's official name is Valorie

GF calls her, a dirty slut, just when she is dirty or breaks

my friends call it the lincoln

Trying to convince my brother to buy a white LS so he can be White Lightning and I can be Black Thunder, cheesey - yes, awesome - yes as well.

For now I refer to it as "the Beast" or "why-is-the-damn-engine-light-on-again-mobile"

My name is Charles, my friend calls me ChrLS

at home it's the silver bullet
at work it's the lincoln

My wife got started on the whole car naming thing several vehicles back. So, the Lincoln LS is Linus...which is slightly more original than the last time she bugged me to name a vehicle: Mo the Mountaineer. :rolleyes:

Pegasys

Alax, I'm a hot sauce junkie myself. My favorites are Dave's Total Insanity Sauce, Endorphin Rush, Mad Dog .357 Ghost Pepper Sauce, and 'Da Bomb. I also use Pure Cap in my cooking. I can eat a habanero like an apple.

Members online

Back