Do you have a name for your LS?

Pegasys

Alax, I'm a hot sauce junkie myself. My favorites are Dave's Total Insanity Sauce, Endorphin Rush, Mad Dog .357 Ghost Pepper Sauce, and 'Da Bomb. I also use Pure Cap in my cooking. I can eat a habanero like an apple.

Holy crap, I like hot stuff but I also like my tongue

We call her "Chocolate" She is like a big choclate bar you want to take a bite of but can't cuz it's bad for you.

Pegasys

Alax, I'm a hot sauce junkie myself. My favorites are Dave's Total Insanity Sauce, Endorphin Rush, Mad Dog .357 Ghost Pepper Sauce, and 'Da Bomb. I also use Pure Cap in my cooking. I can eat a habanero like an apple.

I dont think I can eat habaneros like appples, my dad could, but I'm more into spicy and good tasting hot sauce than some that just burn like there's no tomorrow. Some just take it too far on the hotness scale to brag and but sacrifice flavor.

You can't beat mom's home made hot sauces, but when you can't have that, it's good to have a bottled alternative. Time to venture out to more bottled hot sauce, I'm going to have to try those, all of them. ;)

Holy crap, I like hot stuff but I also like my tongue

Your tongue would thank you for using hot sauce on that school food, but your stomach wont :D

I have called it $hitbox on a few occasions but its been behaving lately (knock on wood).

Your tongue would thank you for using hot sauce on that school food, but your stomach wont :D

I don't eat school food, although I'm not in school, might be why. Are you tlking about high school food or college. I imagine college

I call her YOGURT !
she holds the power of the Schwartz !
I also name my machinery. The C.B.I is Sassy. My loader is Ol' Nessy
We also have a Trojan 9000 but im not alloud to post the vulger name that is used. Like you all cant use your imagination to figure that one out !

Trying to convince my brother to buy a white LS so he can be White Lightning and I can be Black Thunder, cheesey - yes, awesome - yes as well.

For now I refer to it as "the Beast" or "why-is-the-damn-engine-light-on-again-mobile"

My name is Charles, my friend calls me ChrLS

Lol I call mine the beast too

It was so thick we couldn't see his can and there was yellow smoke too, I think from the lines in the parking lot

LS stands for LAND SHARK

I'm not sure if you are all aware of this but the LS stands for Land Shark. I bought my Lincoln LS in Tulsa OK. I live in Washington State but I still call my LS the Tulsa Land Shark

whats up everyone.

i have a 03 ls with the THX audio gps system in it. the system worked perfect untill last week.

1) the volume only works up to one notch past the quarter mark. meaning if i got beyond that, the volume automatically decreases to nothing.

2) everytime i turn the car off and on the speakers pop everytime.

any help would be appreciatve.

Last edited:
might want to delete your post in this thread hun. put that up on the LS page just hit the new thread button at the top

Members online

Back