Detroit Area / MI meet August 5th !!!!

Sergmark said:
Hey Rich I actually saw JD Sittin and tellin stories !! Relaxin :eek: :eek:
Good people !!:D

JD tell a story you have to be kidding... :p Did Mike give any of his looks like oh no not that one :D

So Mike didn't make him polish the 95;)

m_maker said:
It wasn't a question of extra power, but the two wheel burnout and possible posi traction. I guess it's all in the tires, or lack thereof as well as proper technique. You need 4.10s though :)

Test drives are always welcome, when I'm 100% sober that is. And thank YOU JP !
I have the 4.10's sitting in my room right now. Im just waiting for my brother to put his mini spool in his car so i can have his old Ford racing trac-lok. Then its getting rebuilt and put in sometime in october.

mespock said:
JD tell a story you have to be kidding... :p Did Mike give any of his looks like oh no not that one :D
I didn't see Mike givin him the eye.;)

So Mike didn't make him polish the 95;)
It was clean before I got theere so I didn't see you did the work :eek: :eek:

Looks like it was a great time, wish i could of been there.

Great pics everyone. Excellent to see another successful meet.

Not one pic of the Supra, eh??? LOL Had a great time, and enjoyed bringing a couple of people for spins in the Supra. Barry's trailer was wicked, had a nice ride in the convertible Mark VIII, and even put Bryan to work grillin' some grub and polishing my headlights!! Was a great meet...looking forward to the next one!!

RRocket said:
Not one pic of the Supra, eh??? LOL Had a great time, and enjoyed bringing a couple of people for spins in the Supra. Barry's trailer was wicked, had a nice ride in the convertible Mark VIII, and even put Bryan to work grillin' some grub and polishing my headlights!! Was a great meet...looking forward to the next one!!
Hey now, I took TWO pictures of the supra. Its a mk IV? right?:D Nice car, I didnt want to seem like an annoying little kid asking for a ride so I just kept to myself.

Ah man, you should have asked...I'm always happy to take people for rides!! Next time we hook up, you get the 1st ride!!

My wife was wondering who was drinking Bells beer at the meet ?

We're gonna have another follow up meet this week to work on Sergmark's HIDs. It looks like the party never stops here in MI.

I had asked Bryan to pick me up the Bell's Amber Ale. I see Dave was drinking Bell's Pale Ale. Bell makes some great beer...

Bells Amber ale H'mm never tried that one. I hope everyone enjoyed the Heineken I brought as a gift and I could only have one :-((
Ah new REAL HIDs:D :D :D

m_maker said:
My wife was wondering who was drinking Bells beer at the meet ?

That reminds me. Where's my deposit money for the beer cans and bottles? By the looks of that trash can, there must have been 500 bottles and cans in there. At $.10 a pop, no wonder you guys in Michigan host parties. You can almost pay the mortgage with that stupid deposit rule. I bet there isn't a trash can anywhere in Michigan that has a can or bottle more than a day old in it. LOL.

The Bells was good. I should have bought more of those instead of the Red Stripe.:rolleyes:

Good to finally catch up to you Ron. Not literally. Working on that.:D

And Jeremi, it was my bad on missing the roller coaster ride. Next time.

I'm gonna use that money to print HUGE "bottles and cans here" signs for you Bells drinkers as those were the only bottles and caps laying all over the place after the meet. I guess they don't teach to clean up after yourself in your states/countries. NOT :cool:.

m_maker said:
I'm gonna use that money to print HUGE "bottles and cans here" signs for you Bells drinkers as those were the only bottles and caps laying all over the place after the meet. I guess they don't teach to clean up after yourself in your states/countries. NOT :cool:.

Opps, Busted. I just said I brought them officer, not drank them. :shifty:

I'm pretty sure somebody must have removed those from the bin as some kind of collectors item and then forgot to take them.

Last edited:
m_maker said:

Well yea, that's why us Canadians come to the US!! I emptied my garbage as soon as we crossed into the US!! I pissed on your trees too. Hopefully you haven't stepped in the "suprise" I left on your lawn..... :)

Don't make us take your country and turn it into a big parking lot. :D :p

Here are my pics of the event. I got to going through my memory card, and rememberd I had'nt posted them yet.

Mike

Last edited:
Looks good Mike .. I was going to ask what happened to your pictures??

Better late than never :eek: :eek:

Looks like a lot of motor in that mustang ?? Supercharged ??

Members online

No members online now.
Back