Delrin Bushings lower control arm and knuckle

Ok guys all done in a box and ready to ship out. Looks like shipping is going to be $15. Illinois residents will have to pay $25 in tax as well. Wish that you didn't but if you live here you know how broke the state is. I'm trying to send invoices thru PayPal for those who paid that way. If you don't get one by Tom let me know cause I prob screwed something up.

A few people did not have a mailing address attached to their payment as well, which I will need (of course). Please let me know if anyone wants these shipped to a different address other than the listed paypal info as well. Thanks guys..

image.jpg

image.jpg

ok there were only a few who had email address that i sent invoices to. Long story short, everyone has paid a deposit so the total balance left for everyone(except IL residents) is $365. We are a business and have to charge tax to IL residents which is an aditional $25 bringing the total to $390.00 for the Illinois people. A copy of the invoice will be mailed with the bushings.

$400.00 bushing kit
$15 shipping
$25 IL state tax(where applicable)
-50.00 deposit
-----------------------
$365 balance (everyone NOT in IL)
$390 balance (everyone IN IL)

Last edited:
Payment has been sent. Thanks for making these. Now I'll be all set for my lowering springs and Mark Viii lower arms in the spring along with my 05 pi engine for my 97 30th cat in time for the street machine nats:D:cool:

And yes Il sucks for taxes and high gas prices

ok there were only a few who had email address that i sent invoices to. Long story short, everyone has paid a deposit so the total balance left for everyone(except IL residents) is $365. We are a business and have to charge tax to IL residents which is an aditional $25 bringing the total to $390.00 for the Illinois people. A copy of the invoice will be mailed with the bushings.

$400.00 bushing kit
$15 shipping
$25 IL state tax(where applicable)
-50.00 deposit
-----------------------
$365 balance (everyone NOT in IL)
$390 balance (everyone IN IL)

I DID NOT get an invoice sent to me via paypal, so went ahead and sent the remaining balance. I'm hoping to have these by Thursday or Friday. I'm only in St. Louis, MO area so shipping should only be 1-2 days.
Thanks,
Chris

Last edited:
I did not received an invoice either, but sent you my final payment tonight.

Thanks,
Kurt

No on several there was no info thru paypal.

I have sent tracking info thru paypal. If anyone is having problems or doesn't get it shoot me a pm. Lvc doesn't always send me an email when someone post in the thread.

Is this a complete bushing set for non air ride, I haven't seen the state of the bushings but based on ride quality I'm sure I need them.

Is this a complete bushing set for non air ride, I haven't seen the state of the bushings but based on ride quality I'm sure I need them.
I found some at SupercoupePerformance.com, already purchased the upper/lower knuckle bushings and lowered sway bar ends. The inner/outer lower control arms will have to purchase a little later. They are well worth the price and should not be any problem for non air ride systems, but I will be using air bags on my project.

Hell yea I didn't even think to check there, I'd love to do air but idk where to start then again I really don't want to use old factory stuff that'll leave me stuck up a certain creek

Yea I know what you mean. Saving up for the next purchase for changing out the open end to a limited slip and 3.55 gears then go for the inter bushings.

Yea I know what you mean. Saving up for the next purchase for changing out the open end to a limited slip and 3.55 gears then go for the inter bushings.

dont do 3.55s unless boosted or something. 4.10s in an na car.

Well I'm not the street racer I used to be, turning 66 in a few days. I have 4.10 in my mustang now wanting to go back to 3.55. For my project 3.55 will do me good I think.

Members online

No members online now.
Back