Custom Autumn Red Emblems

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
By dumb luck. I found my old factory emblems. So I had some extra time this evening. Sanded the black backing off of them. Had some extra Autumn Red touch up paint. Here they are. What do you think?

Custom star 01.jpg

Custom star 02.jpg

Custom star 03.jpg

Custom star 05.jpg

Custom star 04.jpg

someone's been busy!

I have been planning for today for weeks. I busted my arse over the weekend trying to get everything done and out of the way. So I could do my thing today. Trying to finish a few more things wednseday.:)

looks cool! i'm wondering if the color of the emblem will blend in too much with the color of the paint? making it essentially invisible lol

That look real good, nice job.

looks cool! i'm wondering if the color of the emblem will blend in too much with the color of the paint? making it essentially invisible lol

Not sure. I haven't taken out in the sunlight. I will check later and get back to you.

I like em. I bought a pair from manoli that had the black background and a metallic blue star. I'll have pics up later.

I like them. What do you think?

Autumn Red Star 02.jpg

Autumn Red Star 01.jpg

Last edited:
I know your license plate :p

Looks good!

No one else will.:p I had photoshopped out the plate. Then went back and did the reflection. Posted the wrong photoshopped photo.:Bang Fixed now thou.:lol:

Ok so call me naive but will someone tell me whats so bad about your plate being on a post. I mean in this day and age who the hell cares if 1000 people are going to see it in your city who cares in Joe from timbuck two see it?

Oh PS the car and emblems look great!!!

Ok so call me naive but will someone tell me whats so bad about your plate being on a post. I mean in this day and age who the hell cares if 1000 people are going to see it in your city who cares in Joe from timbuck two see it?

Oh PS the car and emblems look great!!!

I know I always wondered, Its public information and you actually have to do a decent amount of work to trace it. If you are that determined I am sure you will find me anyways.

Its not like its blurred out to everyone on the road.

By the way rollin looks good. I think you should look into an LSE style spoiler though, the M3 one kind of gets lost with everything else going on.

I know I always wondered, Its public information and you actually have to do a decent amount of work to trace it. If you are that determined I am sure you will find me anyways.

It would take little to no effort for me to find someone off a license plate if I wanted to. Actually I would have to hit about 10 buttons on the keyboard and I would have your name, address, your drivers license number in some states (which then gives me more info by running that through the system), and everything about your car including the vin. Scary isn't it?!:shifty: And that's why I blur my plate online, if I piss someone off I want them to actually have to work for it.

thats why i blur my actual license plate... no ones tracked me down yet :shifty: :p

Members online

No members online now.
Back