Crashed the LS yesterday.

pektel

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
F*cking pissed me off. 110% my fault. 1 vehicle accident. Here's what happened:

Beautiful day (well, 40 degrees anyways) and I decided to straighten up the garage a bit. It was getting tough to fit both vehicles in there, as I had been running tools out there, and had sawhorses/chop saw/skil saw/wood scraps all over. Took the gf's vehicle out, parked it up by the house. Cleaned out that half of the garage. Backed the LS out, pulled into the clean half of the garage. Went to step on the brake, and my big-ass pack boot hit the gas and brake at the same time. :mad:

Good thing my new shop vac was in front of me to absorb most of the impact. Scuffed up the bumper, and cracked it underneath where that lower grille section can be removed. So I get to drive it without that little lower piece in until I reinforce the lower part underneath. Since it's cracked, it doesn't hold enough pressure for that pressure-fit piece for my liking.

Went inside, and put down quite a bit of vodka until I forgot about it.

I'm just glad I didn't put the damn car through the garage wall lol.

Phew ... somewhat saved by the vac, easy with them big boots now.
Sucks but sound like it's fixable.

You know what they say about big boots...

sucks buddy, I think a pic would make us all feel better. and make it easier to give you sh!t for it :D!!! gotta laugh at the small stuff buddy. Im sure you'll get it fixed and make it better than ever

Glad it wasn't more serious!

Thank god. I saw the title and said "oh chit". Thought the worse. Glad it can be fixed and it wasn't nearly as serious as I thought.

Glad it wasn't worse! I can post a pic of my not so color matched chin spoiler now if it'll make you feel better.

Wow...saw the thread title and feared the worst. Glad its not as bad as I thought and everyone is ok.

Members online

No members online now.
Back