CONVERTIBLE Mark 8 Lincoln 50K Miles FOR SALE Built by COACH Builders LTD

This guy is tying to sell a car that was going for $6500 on Ebay for $14000. He has to be a God damn idiot.

to bad he's leaving all us haters, I was hoping he'd trying and peddle some more way overpriced junk.

lol so funny how mad people get when they ask unreal money for such a rare car and people say bad things, its rare because its a hacked up piece of :q:q:q:q. coachbuilders did a horrible job making it a convertible. why do you think you have steel square tubing welded all over the bottom of your beautiful weak floppy mark VIII? its holding the pile of crap together. i work in a welding shop, i'm gonna cut the roof off my 97 mark VIII, weld a ton of steel to the bottom of it, and put in on lvc in the CLASSIFIEDS for $21,500

lol so funny how mad people get when they ask unreal money for such a rare car and people say bad things, its rare because its a hacked up piece of :q:q:q:q. coachbuilders did a horrible job making it a convertible. why do you think you have steel square tubing welded all over the bottom of your beautiful weak floppy mark VIII? its holding the pile of crap together. i work in a welding shop, i'm gonna cut the roof off my 97 mark VIII, weld a ton of steel to the bottom of it, and put in on lvc in the CLASSIFIEDS for $21,500

Can I piss on it first? I swear it will add $2500 or so to the value.

Maybe you should do that to a few of them, just to see what they sell for.

And I'll poop in the trunk that should add $1000 easy!

If 94convertiblemark8 wants to part that turd out I'll give him $1.50 for the grille, and the chrome strip.

the douche canoe wrote this, like it sounds so sincere!!!!

Thanks for the compliment guys....My 94 Convert Mark 8...was almost sold the past week to a guy in Canada....called me every other day..we even set up all of the shipping stuff and he even took my bank account info...and finally had a problem with Storage, when he received it....so he had to hold off the buy....WTF??? It should sell soon though.

more like the guy backed out when he realized you wanted 10 grand more than its worth, he thought you only wanted 4,500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the douche canoe wrote this, like it sounds so sincere!!!!

Thanks for the compliment guys....My 94 Convert Mark 8...was almost sold the past week to a guy in Canada....called me every other day..we even set up all of the shipping stuff and he even took my bank account info...and finally had a problem with Storage, when he received it....so he had to hold off the buy....WTF??? It should sell soon though.

more like the guy backed out when he realized you wanted 10 grand more than its worth, he thought you only wanted 4,500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They guy probably though it was $14,5000 Zimbabwe dollars which according to my converter is $38.84 U.S.

well i like how he thinks its our faults that america is in a bind, its actually people like him that think a polished turd is worth more money than diarrhea

Maybe you should do that to a few of them, just to see what they sell for.

Hey, you might be onto something there - if Jamie were to pick up a nice(ish) gen 2 and do all the fab work himself, it just might sell for a good profit. Of course, with a project like that, time is the enemy.

well i like how he thinks its our faults that america is in a bind, its actually people like him that think a polished turd is worth more money than diarrhea

that is exactly what i was thinking. with 14k, you can buy brand new car.

Of course, with a project like that, time is the enemy.

Or is it???? Accoring to the owner of this silver convertible... this car is very rare... The older jamie's project would get... the more it would be worth. I think time is NOT the enemy... By 2015, this silver Mark VIII might be worth $2,303,384,534,483,185,930,389,115,038,308,562 :eek: DAMN! I'm starting my own project!

True true! :D

Nah, I was thinking what with him working full time and doing various other things, (plus working on other people's cars) he might not get the time to get such a project going. Be cool if he could though - a nicely done vert gen 2 would be very rare!

Members online

No members online now.
Back