Cobrastar trunk lock cover kit for the LS.

I am confused... Does this sticker attach to the front of the emblem or something???

It goes over the emblem so instead of having a lincoln star emblem, you would have a cobra star emblem.

yes, it "sticks" on top of the OEM emblem.

there are a couple of pic somewhere on the mark side.

trunklockcover1a.jpg

***crazy idea alert***

i bet it would look crazy bad @ss if you got a Cstar sticker and had the dude that was trying to cast emblems, cast a blank emblem (no star, just flat on the back) to put over the emblem and give it a factory look.

hey Geno, whats the story here, do you have them ready to go, is there a place to order, or are you just gauging interest right now?

***crazy idea alert***

i bet it would look crazy bad @ss if you got a Cstar sticker and had the dude that was trying to cast emblems, cast a blank emblem (no star, just flat on the back) to put over the emblem and give it a factory look.

hey Geno, whats the story here, do you have them ready to go, is there a place to order, or are you just gauging interest right now?

That is what I was thinking at first, but then remembered the star is engraved on the stock emblems...

So a sticker behind a blank faced emblem would look really legit.

A sticker over the emblem is going to look tacky IMO. However a photo of this could sway me.

I got the pricing from my vynil guy. They will be $9.99 a pair shipped within the US, custom design will be extra depending on how complicated the design is.

OK so it appears they are the same size. The only difference is the one on the rear plate surround has kind of bulges out in the middle where the front one is flat. I think it will fit like a glove!! I have a Silver LS so the one you have posted would look awesome!!!

My front & rear emblems are the same. They both protrude out from the chrome and are curved slightly.

I really haven't heard from Face in forever. I wonder if he's still makin sht for our cars? Doubt it

... I don't really understand why the Cobrastar had to be "stretched" out to fit the emblem... Surely a smaller Cobrastar wouldn't have to be distorted like that? It doesn't necessarily HAVE to take up the whole size of the emblem. Come up with one that isn't all deformed and I'll get some. :)

It doesnt look deformed to me....lets see it in person before we make judgements.

It doesn't look deformed to me either, it looks great, probably even better in person.

Oh no its stretched out....big freakin deal.

Like i said lets see it in person before we dog it. and $10 is chump change really.

It is stretched out slightly from the original, but it's nothing big really, not such a difference where it makes you say I wont buy it because it's stretched.

I really haven't heard from Face in forever. I wonder if he's still makin sht for our cars? Doubt it

I was thinking the same thing what happend to that guy he was doing really good work!

And im in for a pair as well. Thanks!

personally, I would rather have a slightly stretched out logo, than a much more smaller one.

No but I say probably next week cause of 4th of july

Members online

No members online now.
Back