Cobrastar trunk lock cover kit for the LS.

ONEBADMK8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Heres how the Cstar fits inside the emblem. Since the emblem is skinner the logo had to be skinnier as well. Me personally I dont like it, too stretched but majority rules, so let's hear some opinions. I will also be avle to do flames, custom colors, gradients, anything!!

ls-cstar.jpg

Now that I have been checking back and looking at it, the taller, skinner version isn't really too bad. Im kinda diggin' it now.

I like it, but we'll know for sure once I try it on. I'll take a set.

I'm going togo measure it right now. I'm almost as excited about this as getting my windows done tomorrow.... I love Christmas in June.... Yippee lmao

OK so it appears they are the same size. The only difference is the one on the rear plate surround has kind of bulges out in the middle where the front one is flat. I think it will fit like a glove!! I have a Silver LS so the one you have posted would look awesome!!!

Come on guys, I'm in depending on price? It's not like this will be an expensive item. You can pay for it with the loose change that falls in the crack between the seats of your LS.

The cobra stars were 20 plus 3 for shipping, these are vinyl, should be cheaper.

Trunk lock cover tho? Unless I'm not looking well enough on my phone it looks like an emblem cover right? Still badass and I'll take some but with a red star if possible?

On the mark's, their rear emblem is on the trunk lock or something along those lines, so OnebadMk8 calls it a trunk lock cover. It's a emblem cover, I sent him an emblem so he could make cut outs for our emblems. They fit the front and rear emblems as they are the same size.

Put me down for two of them, put one on the front and back! How much you asking? Make the cobra red and it would look sick!

I would like 2 just like the one pictured and I would love to get a cobra star emblem if not 2 but i know its a long shot lol

50 a pair because they aren't made anymore.

They were almost $50 new....

I'm betting the emblem comes in somewhere from $24.99 plus shipping to 29.99 plus shipping if I had to guess :/

And idk if I will pay that for a "sticker" But I'm a cheap a$$ :D

They were almost $50 new....

I'm betting the emblem comes in somewhere from $24.99 plus shipping to 29.99 plus shipping if I had to guess :/

And idk if I will pay that for a "sticker" But I'm a cheap a$$ :D

why would a sticker cost anywhere near the same as a painted metal emblem

Members online

No members online now.
Back