Cobrastar trunk lock cover kit for the LS.

I'm just sayin' I don't understand why it had to be tampered with. Could easily fit into that space as is. :) It just looks tacky and home made like that, like you made it on your computer and thought you were cool. Me, I like my decals to look like they came from the factory and Lincoln would NEVER stretch a decal just to make it "fit" better... So...

Our emblem and the trunk lock on the mark VIII are not the same size.

Again..you are looking at an enlarged picture and not the actual emblem in hand. reserve judgment untill you see it in person.

do you know what the best part of being in america is?, if you dont like something, then you dont have to buy it!

... I don't really understand why the Cobrastar had to be "stretched" out to fit the emblem... Surely a smaller Cobrastar wouldn't have to be distorted like that? It doesn't necessarily HAVE to take up the whole size of the emblem. Come up with one that isn't all deformed and I'll get some. :)

I did make a file the regular size and it had a HUGE black void on top and bottom and looked even more strange then the stretched version. The Cobrastar looked "lost" These will be a one shot printed vinyl decal. Not a seperate chrome cstar to lay over a black cover.

So are these emblems that will replace the Lincoln logo or a decal that goes over top of the (incoln logo? Sorry if you feel you have already adressed this I just want to understand correctly:)

Are they ready for sale? What is the email or is there a "Buy Now" button for PayPal?

Members online

No members online now.
Back