Cleaning out my shed. See something in the pictures you can come pick it up for free.

Don Pfau

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
My intention is to just give this stuff away, but I know someone is going to ask if I'll ship something. I hate it but I my consider it if you pay shipping and a little something for my labor. Do not ask if you need it tomorrow and I may not answer you right away. I'm slow. In the picture is 1st generation head light and corner lights. The head light is yellowed. Also 1st generation tail lights. And a modified 2nd generation grill. Plus a air ride compressor that I know nothing about, I'll try to test it and update that later. The 2 computers again I know nothing about them they came with the car when I bought it. Oh I forgot the snowflake center caps that are rough. Please come get or it going to the dump.

B56.jpg

B57.jpg

B58.jpg

Don, I'll take what you've got in the pictures minus the W3Z3.

I'd be happy to compensate you for your time, materials and shipping cost.

Don, I'll take what you've got in the pictures minus the W3Z3.

I'd be happy to compensate you for your time, materials and shipping cost.

Although I appreciate the enthusiasm Id like to spread a little here and there as needed. Is there something you actually need ??

Here is a better picture. Its yellowed but the inside chrome does not look to bad. It use to be on the drivers side of my car, right after I bought mine I found a new passengers side light and replaced it. So in the older pictures of my car one headlight is clear and one is yellow. But I finally found a new drivers side to.

B63.jpg

Although I appreciate the enthusiasm Id like to spread a little here and there as needed. Is there something you actually need ??

Don, I understand. Because of the recent problem my car has had and if there was one item I need ...that would be the air compressor.

Ooo those corner lights are a hot commodity these days if they are in good shape..some retards pay $75 a piece for those on ebay.

Most of the ones I've seen on ebay are broken in some way..either cracked at the mounting points or missing the trim and the seller still asks $100+. I can't bring myself to pay that much for a corner light that you can find on any 93-96 mark viii when these cars pop up in junkyards all the time. I spent $30 for a pair of nearly perfect corner lights at a pick n pull by me. With the help of the internet all it takes is a few clicks of the mouse to search JY inventories for marks viiis.

KeVIIIn, I agree that the ones that are cracked and have broken mounting points aren't worth that much. We usually have a few Mark VIII's in our local pick n pull yards, but most of the time the damn things are already junk, or gone. Sorry for the thread hijack Don.

Don, i would love that gen 2 grille with the cobra emblem, i bet it would look sweet painted body color like an LSC on my car

I have two request for the corner lights so let me know if you have a preference and were to ship it to and I'll tell you the shipping cost. Pm me about were the grill would be shipped and I'll do the same. I NEED A AFFORDABLE REAR NEON for my Red 1997 Mark LSC. It does not have to work just be intact. Thanks

Members online

Back