Chrysler 300c SRT-8

I prefer this UPS graphic :cool:

UPS-HandleYourPackage.jpg

Thiswebsite has become complete trash and filled with mostly idiots......

This is the JackassvsCadillac.com

Linc Ave, I guess that would make you head Jackass in the idiot parade.

We have a term for "little boys" here in redneck Montana (the state that still has a few highways with no speed limit)

"Lincoln Ave is all hat and no cattle"

Montana, the only state where you can drive 90 with a loaded gun in one hand, and a beer in the other. Legally, anyways.

OMG how did I miss this classic thread.

What a dumbass.
I needed a good laugh this thread does deliver.

Yea Jwerner it is my buisness you scumbag, It is in Keyport new jersey, When I post the Mags I told you guys about I will also take a close up pic of the sign there, It says Dawns auto on it

Would that be Dawn's Auto Body, 7 Division Street, Keyport, New Jersey?

I did find an MM+FF article that mentions that shop. (I wasn't even looking for it, just came across it randomly)

http://www.musclemustangfastfords.c..._sanding_and_buffing_your_paintjob/index.html

This is the most a 300c has been talked about since it was built. Props to lincoln ave for giving chry..er i mean fiat the most free publicity! Looks like the next fast and the furious movie has a new ugly ass car to drive:rolleyes:

so did he paint the stripes himself, or pay someone? if he paid he should ask for his money back, the stripes on the hood are so miss matched they make baby jesus cry!

He said make baby Jesus cry!

thlaughing-smiley-007.gif

so did he paint the stripes himself, or pay someone? if he paid he should ask for his money back, the stripes on the hood are so miss matched they make baby jesus cry!

Why does the blue stripe in that close up look like someone took off the protective film like on a cheap sticker?

Is that the look they wanted?

I'd never noticed the mismatched hood stripes until chicken pointed them out. Maybe (hopefully) those stripes are just decals that can be peeled off?

no to mention, look at the pic of the door close up, you can see your reflection up until the white, maybe its a sticker, cause it sure isnt a good paint job!

attachment.jpg

This is the one Im referring to.

Is that supposed to imitate some kind of frost?

To me it looks like a cheap ass sticker someone attempted to peel off and left some thin layers of lamination behind as well as the sticker itself.

This is the one Im referring to.

Is that supposed to imitate some kind of frost?

To me it looks like a cheap ass sticker someone attempted to peel off and left some thin layers of lamination behind as well as the sticker itself.

That is how you do it sort of lol.... most people use saran wrap type material, put it on to the wet paint and then pull it off... it creates the "effect" and by effect I mean it looks like ass....

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Camel toe FTMFW

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I umpteenth millioneth yuck that 300

I do have a pic of the car with the 24''s on it. But the car has sold, I got 21,500 for the car and the same guy made me an offer on the 350z as well. Wasn't planning on selling it but, the price is right so i might have to let it go. Thanks for such a fun thread, I really enjoyed it.

I do have a pic of the car with the 24''s on it. But the car has sold, I got 21,500 for the car and the same guy made me an offer on the 350z as well. Wasn't planning on selling it but, the price is right so i might have to let it go. Thanks for such a fun thread, I really enjoyed it.

lol.... I might pay that for the 300 and the Z... maybe...

Members online

No members online now.
Back