Chrysler 300c SRT-8

The paint scheme was put on for free and the car has been issued in a few mags(not to mention 2 of my mustangs sitting in the garage that have been in fast fords and mustangs. Which one made the cover uhmm(not trying to brag or anything)

What car magazines was the 300c featured in? Which issues?

Which magazines were your Mustangs featured in? Do you mean Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords? (MM&FF) Which issues?

I'll give you $10k for it, I'll need the other 8 to undo the tacky looking :q:q:q:q you've done.

93 you are correct, I wrote the title backwards because I was a little pissed and writing hastly. I will get the issue numbers for you. And kustomkid, I would never take that bet back, trust me on that one. I know my collection and hoe extensive it is. You can't judge a collection on one car, not everyone likes the same thing. I think Marks look like :q:q:q:q no matter what you do to them, but that is my opinion. Others might think the car is tacky, but most people on here talking :q:q:q:q can't afford the car let alone the mods that are done to it. Envy always brings jealousy.

but most people on here talking :q:q:q:q can't afford the car let alone the mods that are done to it.

haha, hear that guys? he's gotten all of our names and ssn numbers and checked out our bank accounts. he's probably got our phones tapped too.

and i think your 300 is missing 31 inch spinner wheels.

Man this just proves that most of the members on here don't know a nice car when they see one. If you are a true car enthusists or lover than you would appreciate this car. I guess most on here are just Ford freaks on here.

Or, maybe we know a nice ride when it gets ruined?

Others might think the car is tacky, but most people on here talking can't afford the car let alone the mods that are done to it. Envy always brings jealousy.

Then why are you trying so hard to sell it for the person who apparently CAN afford it?

Did his credit card company come knocking on his door?

Not trying hard to sell it on here at all, Like I said previously if you can read, I posted on here more so people can check it out. And most members can't afford this car on here and I'm not trying to be prejudice, But I have seen a lot of people on here saying they keep their Marks or LS cause they can't get a good trade in on it or it is all they could afford. If I really wanted to sell the car I could sell for 10 bucks, I own the car outright and don't owe a dime on it.

You really think that we wont let the LS go cause cause of resale? Not at all, I dont sell mine cause I understand the fact I bought it and Im stuck with it. I myself as well as others here for the fact that they own the LS can easily buy or put payments towards other vehicles. Lots of members are proving that.

Most of us can afford it but those of us dont live with mom and dad. We dont rent a cheap studio apartment and we dont live in a double wide mobile home.

Therefore we have other priorities and investments in more practical items.

I think that would have been a nice car before he ruined the nice interior it came with along with those graphics. Other than that I like what he did with it.

18 might be reasonable but face it, no one likes the way it looks. Those that do dont wanna cop out and buy it that way, they would rather do it with their own sweat and blood

I agree on buying a car that's already modified. It's like cheating. And almost embarrassing to drive, since someone else did it, not you.

Could I afford an 18000 dollar car? Of course. But I hate paying even that much for a depreciating asset.

What somebody doesnt like it when other people call his stuff garbage(which it is) like when you called the fosgate stuff i was trying to sell garbage.You told me the alpine amp was way better but it cost 5 times as much . Well of course it should be for 5 times the price.So thats like me saying why would you buy that piece of sh*t ugly as* car when you can get a benz cl65.lol
I see you can dish it out but cant take it..

Sancho I said Subs not amps get your story straight. And as for you Jwerener, just come up and visit me sometime, you are not to far away. I moved out when I was 19 and sorry I don't rent :q:q:q:q I own my house and my condo at LBI. Jwerner you know LBI, and you know you can't touch anything there for under 300,000. That being said my imagine what my beach front condo cost me and my 3700 sq ft house in central jersey. Not bad for 29. Like I said before ENVY BRINGS JEALOUSY. Not to mention most guys on here think they are the first to mod a Mark or throw a turbo on a LS. There is way more to this world than just this website when it comes to cars. I even posted a supercharged LS on here, not my work, but I did find and everyone on here was dogging the car. Jealousy is a bitch. NYC good luck with your SRT-8, I think its time for you to move on, just like many other members have. Thiswebsite has become complete trash and filled with mostly idiots. It's a shame when a new member that is unfamiliar with this site asks a question and you guys make fun of him instead of helping. This is the JackassvsCadillac.com website I believe.

You really think highly of yourself don't you??

You must have a really really small cock to have to talk yourself up this much on the internet lol...

Kustom, I have been on here for over a year and never tried to talk myself up, there is a reason I don't post my cars and a lot of other things up on here. partly because gay bastards like yourself wanna talk cock when i'm talking cars.

You really think highly of yourself don't you??

You must have a really really small cock to have to talk yourself up this much on the internet lol...

+10000 lol Me personally hate the 300's in general, they are a cheaply made car for the guy that has a mid life crisis and wants to feel better about him self and this guy just took it the extra step, its okay to be ashamed of something but what you did just got out of hand, i cant image how much of a doucher someone would look like driving this thing :rolleyes:

Is Canada even a real country? All pussies up there I hear hiding behind the US. Your country doesn't even have balls so until you grow a set keep your mouth shut. And no where near a midlife crisis. If you notice the cars is an 06 which means I bought it when I was 25 when I bought it. And don't you have midlife crisis at around your 40's to 50's? Unless you Canadians live until 50 then I can understand. And what is a doucher? That like a douchebag or a douche? Did you borrow your wifes?

Damnit the snack machine at work ate my money and didn't give me my popcorn.:D

you are a retard ,Those amps are garbage and the subs also,your so confused you dont even remember what you wrote.

Sorry, had to do it :)

canada-americas-hat-tshirt-1.jpg

Sancho I said Subs not amps get your story straight. And as for you Jwerener, just come up and visit me sometime, you are not to far away. I moved out when I was 19 and sorry I don't rent :q:q:q:q I own my house and my condo at LBI. Jwerner you know LBI, and you know you can't touch anything there for under 300,000. That being said my imagine what my beach front condo cost me and my 3700 sq ft house in central jersey.

LBI, I thought you lived in Perth Amboy, the scourge of NJ, the dirtiest most impoverished place on the east coast?

300,000 is not sh*t for a nice new large house this day and age I hate to tell you that. That being said, Im sure I could with what Im paying for my house even with the deal I admit we are getting.

Im not trying to get into a pissing fit over whos house is better either. This is about a car that obviously needs to be sold or you wouldn't have bumped it up and started making comments about no one wanting it within the first day or so of the thread being started. Its not even your car if I remember correctly!

Is Canada even a real country? All pussies up there I hear hiding behind the US. Your country doesn't even have balls so until you grow a set keep your mouth shut. And no where near a midlife crisis. If you notice the cars is an 06 which means I bought it when I was 25 when I bought it. And don't you have midlife crisis at around your 40's to 50's? Unless you Canadians live until 50 then I can understand. And what is a doucher? That like a douchebag or a douche? Did you borrow your wifes?

well that was quite rude i just gave my opinion on it, take the stick out of your ass and chill out, you are an adult do you really think arguing on the internet is cool? Thats something 13 year olds do on xbox live not a car forum. So what if i live in canada, im happy, thats all that should matter right? I dont buy a bunch of cars to impress people, in my eyes you buy a car to make your self happy and i think you dont really need your supercharged ricer and your rustangs to be happy just buy a mark 8 :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back