Chrysler 300c SRT-8

Lincoln ave

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
These are the pics of my SRT-8 for sale. Asking 18,000. Any questions feel free to ask.

300 srt 003.jpg

300 srt 002.jpg

300 srt 001.jpg

300 srt 006.jpg

300 srt 009.jpg

300 srt 010.jpg

300 srt 013.jpg

300 srt 016.jpg

300 srt 023.jpg

300 srt 020.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, Here is a little more info on the car besides the obvious in the pics. The car is a 2006 SRT-8. All the interior is black suede with orang stitching to match the orang leather. It has Navi/Sirrus/DVD/CD player with the rear screen and controls also. It has cat back exhaust and CAI. Lambo doors and 35% tint all around except windshield. The engine and trans were replaced under warranty. They have about 15k on them the car has 57k. No system in the car and the 24''s are no longer included, they were sold already. I will post a pic with the rims so you have an idea. I might have left a few things out, but ask away if you have a question thanks. and the paint on the top half of the car has blue metallic flake in it but it is hard to see in the pics.

The engine spun a bearing and when the dealer took the car back they said that they were gonna replace both just incase the tranny had any damage done to also from the engine. I thought it was unusual but I wasn't gonna argue.

It's a FOMOCO site and your bringing a chrysler up in here. LOL. It's a nice ride, but half of the people in here payed less than half that for their car. My mark viii has lesss than 70k miles and set me back $3k. It's a nice ride, just a shot in the dark on this site.

I put it because of a member on here that bought an 06 SRT. I didn't really expect to sell it on here but thought people might like it, but I only got 2 compliments on here lol. It will be going on Ebay tomorrow though.

Man this just proves that most of the members on here don't know a nice car when they see one. If you are a true car enthusists or lover than you would appreciate this car. I guess most on here are just Ford freaks on here.

Nice car? where? I don't think that picture is loading at all. It might look nice to you, I think it looks like dog azz. Horrible color scheme, doors look stupid, car and dash are cheaply made. You ragged the hell out of it and blew the engine and trans. It's just a normal dime a dozen beater. Theirs nothing special about it. I liked roadboss's sone new taurus sho over this. I do like the interior, it don't match the car. And i love bashing fords.

I'm sorry?

What you might consider a nice car, others might consider a craptacular piece of work.

I wasn't going to comment on it, but now I am.

1. WTF is it with the multicolored exterior? I mean, really? Orange, Blue and Silver? Are you... color blind? Or just an attention whore?

2. "Lambo" doors? Really? That right there kills it for most people. It's a DODGE! Not a Lamborghini, man!

3. Black and Yellow seats? Really? Must be that color blindness kicking in? 'Cause I gotta tell you mack daddy, the color combination and lines inside that car just plain suck.

You don't like the criticism? Don't post your gaudy car here and then when no one comments on it, call the fellow members tasteless. Perhaps you should look in the mirror first?

I am a car enthusiast. If you were to see my garage you'd bust both your nuts. But that doesn't mean that I have to like your hideous monstrosity. Sorry. I have a semblance of what's known as "taste". It's not much, that I'll give you, but it's more than you have.

Wow. I was being nice. :D I like the SRT-8 drivetrain. It's great in a REAL sports car like a Challenger. LOL.

Wow, I never once called it a sports car, but yea it would and does beat the balls of your LS or Mark. And Frogman your garage would not impress me at all sorry to bust your nuts. Did you see my garage in the background and notice it is bigger than your house. And you can see my supercharged 350z in the background as well. As for the color scheme it was originally an all black exterior with the ORANGE(not yellow) and black interior. The paint scheme was put on for free and the car has been issued in a few mags(not to mention 2 of my mustangs sitting in the garage that have been in fast fords and mustangs. Which one made the cover uhmm(not trying to brag or anything) and the SRT has been used for several other things as well. As for the engine spinning a bearing, I don't know how because the car has always been babied, just :q:q:q:qty luck. You know how you replace your coils and 3 months later you need more in the LS. I have seen guys on here go through 3 trannys in their lincolns, Ford builds POS trannys and I would knoe because many mustangs that come into the shop have blown tranny's. And just because Lambo doors were first on a Lambo doesn't mean you can't add them somewhere else. That would been no performance mods on your car due to the fact it is not considered a sports car. Some of you guys should really think before you speak, unless you are just talking out your ass and that is truly just :q:q:q:q I hear. But Frogman your whole garage couldn't compare to the 2 cars I have in my home garage and I would bet all my cars against it. And as for tools and other things don't try it. How do you think I run my buisness, with no tools or lifts?

I'm thinking you would take that bet back in about a nano second just against Frogman's DD cars... lol

Man this just proves that most of the members on here don't know a nice car when they see one.

Some of you guys should really think before you speak,

you should listen to your own advice there.

it seems other users were maybe following the old "if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything" lesson from first grade. a lot of people just arent into the popsicle interior and fast and the furious paint scheme.

I like srt8s... btw the challenger isnt a sports car its built on the same chassis as the Charger/300.

Now for the paint mods and lambo doors... No thanks... I do like the interior tho.

When I worked at a Chrysler dealer those mag transmissions were always being replaced in the hemi 300s,

And Frogman your garage would not impress me at all sorry to bust your nuts. Did you see my garage in the background and notice it is bigger than your house. And you can see my supercharged 350z in the background as well. But Frogman your whole garage couldn't compare to the 2 cars I have in my home garage and I would bet all my cars against it.

Popcorn anyone?????? :D Im so excited!!!

nice price 4 it, i'd buy it if 18k was lyin around :-D that i could just give away :p

Members online

No members online now.
Back