Chrysler 300c SRT-8

Man i'm sad i missed this thread in its heyday. SRT8's are awesome vehicles, I have an 07 Cherokee SRT8 and its amazing. But FFS, thats got to be the worst color combo on earth. Was the guy getting an enema when he chose that :q:q:q:q?

Well I started reading this and got to page 3 and stopped.I'll try to finish where I left off when I have more time.

Being paint and body is all I have ever done my entire working history I would just like to also express my opinion on how god awfull the thing looks.The body style of the car or the way it is made or its performace I have no real issue with but man that scheme is just horrific!!

I would like everyone to notice the hood on the car. Look how the points are completly inches different. I would have atleast made sure the left and right sides would have been even and alike.

Attached Images

well hell i cant figure out how to paste the thing. just go back to page 1 and scroll down to the close up on the hood.

best thread ever made me laugh no doubt but that 300 has 300 upgrade to go before it can be compared to a Lincoln ls... Chrysler are piss of :q:q:q:q:D

Members online

No members online now.
Back