chocolat1701 is back in a LS

chocolat1701

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
hey guys as you already know i lost my 04 LS v8 sport to some vandals that jacked up my car and after several consideration i found the car to replace my black on black beuty. and here it is.

its a 2006 white on white LS it has everything exept the THX navi that i will miss but i got a great deal on it. i got it for 11k with only 37k on it.

http://summitcars.com/preowned_inventory.php?vehicle_guid=fcd8b901-036f-438f-a1f5-53fa372c441a

Looks nice, but that's white on camel; still a nice combination. The LS never came with a white interior.

You'll need the rubber inserts for the cup holder.

I'm always a little concerned when someone has very recently disconnected and reconnected the battery. Often that's done to turn off a check engine light until you've had the car for a day or two. (The 1.2 MPG display is a good sign that the battery was just recently disconnected.)

Its just something about that white color that makes you wanna (____________) ! :)

I'm always a little concerned when someone has very recently disconnected and reconnected the battery. Often that's done to turn off a check engine light until you've had the car for a day or two. (The 1.2 MPG display is a good sign that the battery was just recently disconnected.)

Interesting. They could of also just reset the mpg recently, but that seems like a weird thing for a dealer to do.

Interesting. They could of also just reset the mpg recently, but that seems like a weird thing for a dealer to do.

I generally take a scan tool with me when looking at used cars to be certain. Incomplete monitors certainly lowers my offers on the car.

well it does come with a 3 year 36k warranty since its CPO. I had the same concerns when I say the mpg on the message center

I got pissed though cuz 3 weeks ago I sold my old rims my old LS. I should of waited until I made a decision on what car I was going to get witch looked more and more like a MKS but when I saw this I couldn't pass it by.

the only bad thing is I have to drive from Philadelphia to seracuse but hey I saved a lot of money so I cant complain

Damn.. I'm jealous... That thing is gorgeous.. I hate that I bought a Gen1 now

holy crap that's nice, my favorite color too... If you ever want to sell the LSE wheels please let me know!

I got pissed though cuz 3 weeks ago I sold my old rims my old LS. I should of waited until I made a decision on what car I was going to get witch looked more and more like a MKS but when I saw this I couldn't pass it by.

I still have a nice set of chrome 18 inchers laying around.......

Congrats. We have almost identical vehicles sans the interior color. Mine is "Dove", I would have loved that tan. Enjoy it, that paint really sparkles right after a good wash.

White 06. Yes PLEASE!

Btw, you are missing heated rear seats, in addition to the NAV.

Members online

Back