chocolat1701 is back in a LS

White 06. Yes PLEASE!

Btw, you are missing heated rear seats, in addition to the NAV.

Looks like those really are the only two missing (looking at the VIN report).

I wonder if this is a misprint?

IDAAE AUDIOPHILE SOUND SYSTEM WITH 9 SPEAKERS & STEERING WHEEL AUDIO CONTROLS

@rallyusa: as soon as I get new set of shoes the old ones are yours.
@LS4me : pm me and send me a pic of the rims maybe I like them I had 20 inches on my 04

Looks great! Dont worry about the message center being reset. My 06 gets 1.3 MPG regulary.

Nice ride. Really like the interior & exterior colors. Cool in summer heat! Love to have those rims!

I would kill for a white LS with a black interior. Just sayin' lol

I agree - I looked for a white or a red 06 with black interior, but when I did come across that combo it was either high mileage, basic features, too far away, etc...

Oh, and Chocolat1701 - looks nice!

I'm always a little concerned when someone has very recently disconnected and reconnected the battery. Often that's done to turn off a check engine light until you've had the car for a day or two. (The 1.2 MPG display is a good sign that the battery was just recently disconnected.)

You know, Joe, my '00 eventually displays average 1.3 mpg after I drive the car for a couple of tanks without using the reset button on the fuel display. It always has done that.

Not saying that you're wrong, but it may not be a problem.

You know, Joe, my '00 eventually displays average 1.3 mpg after I drive the car for a couple of tanks without using the reset button on the fuel display. It always has done that.

Not saying that you're wrong, but it may not be a problem.

Well, he has warranty so it was an unfounded concern either way. It would seem that something is wrong with your 00 or you do a whole lot of idling. We never reset the average on either of ours (except when the battery is replaced). Both of them go to around 18.something and stay there.

It would seem that something is wrong with your 00 or you do a whole lot of idling.

You mean I'm supposed to turn the thing off? That would save me a half tank of gas or more a week while it's parked at the airport!

Seriously - It's one of the two quirks of this car that i've never been able to figure out. The other is the "gear select error" that pops up for a split second every two or three months.

@regiment1: definitely not normal but I usually have it displaying the miles left to empty instead of the miles average.

Members online

Back