Chicago Auto show February 18th and late night party!

Yup, were leaving here at 4:00 am SHARP. Which wil put us there a little before 8:00. I'm gonna turn the wick up alittle bit running across 136, and up 55. So we may be there sooner.

my number is 217-248-5410, I have pretty much everyone else's number so keeping in touch should'nt be a problem. JUST INCASE we get held up a little bit, could we make breakfast at 8:30? that will give us a little more leeway to get through town.

Mike

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow, I will be at Copper Kitchen at around 8-8:30, Nyssa will be a little later probaby around 9:00am. I do not have a cell so, yeah.:rolleyes:

If anyone gets this number on there cell, 773-699-5885, thats Nyssa's Number. Just incase she calls any of ya.;)

Well,
I will be there in Spirit, not in body so watch where your walking ok I'll be hard to spot.:eek: :eek:

Hey Guys don't forget to take pics of those great looking Scions for me...:cool:

Also I was thinking of getting a Honda Civic. So please get me some shots of those also.:p

Dave I always thought you'd look good in a Honda Element you look like an Elemental person.:D

Have fun wish I could be there with yall!

mespock said:
Also I was thinking of getting a Honda Civic. So please get me some shots of those also :p
I knew it , i always thought you were a closet Ricer :N

Auto Show

Joeychgo said:
Hi to everyone!

I am sorry I could not make it to the Auto show with LVC this year, but I did go last Sunday and took a few photos I posted on webshots. (Still? In the near future i will resize smaller and post them here too.) PLEASE VIEW IT! And SEE all my MARK VIII LSC albums too. I have well over 300 photos of my LSC. Including the Oct. 2005 LVC Hooters meet. This was the first (semi-important) time I used my new Nikon digital SLR. So far pleased to say the Nikon D50 is an excellent camera. (I use an upgraded Nikon lens, not the kit lens)http://community.webshots.com/user/lscdriver97

The MARK X (show car, yet looks ready for production) is NOT a 2 door coupe, (bummer) so I was and am not too pleased with this poor company (FoMoCo) decision, otherwise it was a decent show. (Now I will need to lust after the SHELBY GT500, sure can't afford one's insurance even)

My photos are mostly of concept cars, (sorry, no scions, the request was after I had gone or I would have be happy to).

I look forward to the next Midwest LVC get together, I will do my best to make that one.

Last edited by a moderator:
pepperman said:
When are the pics going to be posted!!!!
I am stuck. The system tells me file size is to large, yet I resized them all smaller, so I don't know how small these jpegs must be (595kb is what I resized them to, yet...), but they are all under the size, the system says I have gone over...I never did this before...now I remember why. I don't know how to do this correctly when starting with 2.1mb files. I figured making them 600kb would work. I must be some kind of idiot. So for now can you browse URL http://community.webshots.com/album/547647080jOQhEh
please? Thanks.
Sorry, I'm feeling like the novice that I am, on forums.....

the file size is 600 by 800 get them under that size and you should be able to post pics.

Yeah, I had a pretty good time there. It was fun meeting all the fella's. Surely a unique group. hehe.

One thing I regret doing was not drinking any beer while I was there. Oh well, that probably would not have went well after giving blood. At least I would have been a cheap date!

I am curious to see how the picture of Joey, Dave and I turned out. I probably looked half asleep by then! It was relaxing in the bloodbus, or whatever ya call it. The cars were awesome and there was allot of cool stuff to see but man my back was getting kind of sore by the 4th hour of walking around without sitting down for a while. :D

Good seeing everybody.

pepperman said:
the file size is 600 by 800 get them under that size and you should be able to post pics.

Totally cool man, thanks dude, I will do that. Really nice of you to clue me in so fast:cool: ....I may not have enough time tonight, but I will do that in the next 48 hrs. So, I hope all those who went to the show, had a great time. Thanks again pepperman man. You 'Da man...
and just for the time being please gang, go to http://community.webshots.com/album/547647080jOQhEh

lovin' being here,
Steve the "LSCdriver97"-

pepperman said:
Glad i could help, look foward to seeing the pics posted here :cool:
Hi
With your advice I have uploaded some shots from the show.
Check them out and ENJOY.
Thnx again pepperman
Steve

LSCdriver 97 said:
Hi
With your advice I have uploaded some shots from the show.
Check them out and ENJOY.
Thnx again pepperman
Steve
Steve, The pics look great there is a thread with pics from the auto show see if you can post them there :cool:

Members online

Back