Chicago Auto show February 18th and late night party!

Hey Let's get a count!
Let Dave (Jibit) Know who's
all Coming for the Auto Show, if you'll be meeting us for Breakfast or at the show at noon, and if you will be attending Jimmy's B-Day Party after the show.

So far I have....

ME, My dad, Jeb, Chris, Adam, a guy from work, and a couple from this site, planning on attending the show. The Party, I have no idea as of yet.

94m5 said:
So far I have....

ME, My dad, Jeb, Chris, Adam, a guy from work, and a couple from this site, planning on attending the show. The Party, I have no idea as of yet.

not even if I get a keg of bud? :(

:Bang Well, it doesn't look like there's going to be a party. There's not as many people coming as I would have hoped :( I'm not even sure if Jimmy is going to make into town now. Him and I were talking about possibly having something in the summer. It seems like it would just make it easier on everyone. I'll let you guys know if anything changes and if the idea comes up again. But, at least we'll all be going to the show still! :D

Unfortunately I wont be coming back from San Diego on saturday until like 6PM. So I will be a no show as usual. No suprise.. Have a good time tho. I just went to World of Wheels last sunday. Awesome show. I'll post some pics soon.

I really wanted to attend but Daughter will be running in a track meet that day so... Looks like family comes first.

But I might make an apperance earlier... hmmmm...

Be sure you sign up if your attending: SIGN UP HERE

Lincoln Should have an interesting exhibit with the new models announced!

Im guessing Cadillac will be a pretty good exhibit too!

Well, the sign up sheet is small, BUT.

I have 2 marks full of people comming with me, possibly an 87 Fleetwood full of people also. This will be fun Joey, we'll make due.

Mike

I hope you all have a fun time, I forgot I had a wedding to plan. My fiance and I have meetings all this next weekend with various people that will be supporting the wedding. Oh well, maybe one day I will get to meet a few of you. Have fun and be safe everyone. ;)

you guys suck i was there on fri the 10th, free to ford employees, but i guess ill meet everyone at another time, good show though check out the ford reflex concept those are the doors i want for the 8, and as for the party anything near chicago is way to far to drive drunk all the way back to byron

Figures, the day we all go to the auto show, it's the coldest day of the year:rolleyes:

Well it turns out not only do I not have to go out of town this weekend but I also came up with two free tickets. hehe. If anyone from the Round Lake Beach area would like to ride along with me I plan to be going this weekend. Hopefully I will see some of you there.

Rob

rocket5979 said:
Well it turns out not only do I not have to go out of town this weekend but I also came up with two free tickets. hehe. If anyone from the Round Lake Beach area would like to ride along with me I plan to be going this weekend. Hopefully I will see some of you there.

Rob

Rob....if you want. I can PM you my cell# so when you get there we could meet up with you.

Mike

94m5 said:
Rob....if you want. I can PM you my cell# so when you get there we could meet up with you.

Mike

Mike,
Ok, cool. What time you all plan on meeting? Joey said about 8 am or something in Elmhurst is what their plan was. Are you going to be a part of that group? Anyways, my # is 312-493-0044. Looking forward to hearing from ya.

Rob

as posted in the begining

jibit said:
We'll meet for breakfast at Kopper Kitchen at 8am, I'll be there earlier. We'll go to the show, meet at the beer garden around 12 to see if anyone else meets us there.

Members online

No members online now.
Back