Chicago Auto show February 18th and late night party!

Jibit

Dearly Departed Friend
Reaction score
Ok, so the date will be February 18th. We'll meet for breakfast at Kopper Kitchen at 8am, I'll be there earlier. We'll go to the show, meet at the beer garden around 12 to see if anyone else meets us there. I won't be able to stick around long because I have other things to attend to......the party that night!

There will be a gentlemen's party that night at my place....girls are welcome as long as they are aware of what's going on :leghumper :gr_devil: Jimmy will be in town and it'll be his 30th b-day. So aside from the count on the show, I'll also need to know the count for the party. More information will come on the party because based on the number coming will determine how much booze I will by and how much cover will be. Also, let me know what kind of beer you drink, I'm probably going to get two kegs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be at the autoshow definately, as for the afterparty, well....Nyssa does read the forums, If I say "yes" and it is the kind of party I am thinking it is. She will have my head for it.:shifty: :eek: :D

Conti94 said:
....Nyssa does read the forums, If I say "yes" and it is the kind of party I am thinking it is. She will have my head for it.
Just make sure she has your head before you go to the party and everything will be fine.;)

Conti94 said:
I will be at the autoshow definately, as for the afterparty, well....Nyssa does read the forums, If I say "yes" and it is the kind of party I am thinking it is. She will have my head for it.:shifty: :eek: :D

But that would be half the fun... Watching her take your head off. LOL

LOL!!! She may actually go we will see. I will ask her about it this weekend. I'll let you all know. Yeah, the last party was fun and the one before that.

Party, what party??

That wouldn't be one of those parties with scantily clad woman, now would it??
I am jealous. Chicago is such a long drive.

bufordtpisser said:
That wouldn't be one of those parties with scantily clad woman, now would it??
I am jealous. Chicago is such a long drive.

I don't ever recall the women wearing scantily clad anything.....oh but there was that one time they had whip cream on, does that count? :D

Jibit said:
oh but there was that one time they had whip cream on, does that count? :D
Dave, you didn't try to remove that whip cream from their bodies did you :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back