check out my new rims

bstevens39

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
picked these up over the winter, figured it was nice enough out now that we shouldn't get any more snow.
IMG-20120402-00057.gif

IMG-20120402-00058.gif

just some crappy cell phone pics for now. its suppose to rain here all week so didnt want to give my car a good wash. i will definietley take some better pics over the summer.

the wheel are 18x8 volvo peagasus, got 225/40/18 tires on them. i like the tire size up front but will go bigger for the rears when i need to new tires.

*and yes i will be lowering my car over the summer aswell.

Need considerably larger tires all around. Interested to see how it will look then.

Ontario represent!

+1 on increasing the tire size all the way around. 225/40 looks too small versus the size of the car and actually draws my eyes more to that than to what is a very good looking wheel. Easy fix.

I almost bought those! Now I'm glad I didn't! I don't want to be a copy-cat even though I did get the Tucanas. They also reminded me a lot of the Voxx wheels I used to have.

Looks nice!! Get 255/40 tires for those babies!

i really wanted the rims but the seller would only sell as a package so that why the tires are smaller than i wanted. i think it'll look better after i lower it but do agree on bigger tires in the future.

Lowering will help in the lowering department. Pair the lowering with the right tire and you will be in really good shape.

Wow, you didn't just get new rims, you got new wheels too!

Looks nice. Will look awesome lowered and some more rubber.

Looking phresh! I've always liked the original 5-spoke look on the LS.

Those look good, with a drop and larger tires they will look very good. I'm running 18's with the factory springs (for now) and I run 245/45/18's. The fit fairly well.

I like them, on another note I did see a Jag with stock 17 inch LS wheels. made me laugh seeing as we are always taking their wheels.

Those are nice, what volvo did they come off of?

Cool! I always wondered how those would look on an LS.

+2

I saw replicas of these in 19's and thought about getting them. Good looking wheels with the right tires and a drop.

Nice.:cool: Really liking the wheels. Excellent choice.:cool:

Once you lower it. It will have a killer stance.:cool:

Members online

No members online now.
Back